Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 20, 2023
Chris Rock warns elitists of what's REALLY going to happen if they arrest Donald Trump
Donald Trump started a rumor about himself getting arrested the same weekend comedians were in Washington DC to pay tribute to Adam Sandler. What luck! One of them was Chris Rock, and like everyone outside of Alvin Bragg, Rock thinks arresting Trump would be a mistake.
Adam Sandler was awarded the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor, won in the past by Eddie Murphy and Dave Chappelle. Being one of his closest friends, Chris Rock was one of the performers saluting The Sandman. The event took place at the Kennedy Center in Washington DC in front of the DC elite. Rock asked them what many of us have been asking all weekend.
“Are you guys really going to arrest Trump?”
Long story short, the Soros-funded Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg, a man known for turning felonies into misdemeanors, is turning a misdemeanor into a felony with the claim Trump paid off a porn star he allegedly had an affair with, over a minute technicality on how the money exchanged hands. So minute, even the Biden Justice Department thought it wasn't worth investigating.
Probably for the same reason Rock points to as why arresting Trump is a mistake.
“You know this is only going to make him more popular. It’s like arresting Tupac. It’s just going to sell more records!”
The story has changed somewhat. Trump was never formally told he was going to be arrested on Tuesday as much as he read something on the internet. And there was a lot of conservative pushback on his calls for protests since the last time he asked his supporters to protest...
FYI: The last time Trump’s biggest fans protested on his behalf, he left them all to rot in jail without so much as a penny from him in legal fees. Not a penny.
Shame on him for this. Do NOT go to a blue area and protest for this man. Ignore this. pic.twitter.com/dnwnC6Uvyd
— Jesse Kelly (@JesseKellyDC) March 18, 2023
In my opinion, I don't think Trump will ever be arrested. This is nothing more than a lot of "pay attention to me" saber-rattling by a corrupt district attorney.
Though I have to admit, I am REALLY looking forward to these new rules towards criminal investigations into your political opponents during the next Republican Administration. The new norms created by the left are going to be a blast when we are in charge again.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Show Notes: Why Lizzo is Being CANCELED by Disabled Activists! ›
- Leslie Jones Explains Racism, Says All White People Are Racists: ‘Congratu-f*cking-lations’ ›
- Watch: Kevin Hart destroys the wussification of the NFL after three insane 'roughing the passer' calls ›
- Ben Shapiro Reacts to Comedian’s Bit About Him: ‘You Sick Son of a B****' ›
- Mila Kunis blasts Hollywood elite giving Will Smith a standing ovation after slapping taste out of Chris Rock's mouth ›
- 'Everyone called him a b*tch': Chris Rock finally goes OFF about Will Smith slapping the taste out of his mouth ›
- 'That's not racist': Chris Rock exposes Meghan Markle playing race card against her Royal Family in-laws ›
- Jada Pinkett-Smith "insiders" claim when Chris Rock calls Will Smith a b*tch, he's really obsessed with her ›
- Will Smith's "sources" do him dirty, leak to press Chris Rock hurt his feelings ›
- DeSantis breaks silence on rumored Trump indictment - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- ROUND 1: TRUMP VS. DESANTIS! THE FIGHT IS ON (Show Notes) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Adam Sandler accepts the Mark Twain Award for comedic genius - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kevin Hart on social media, mobile phone addiction - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Maher warns his fellow Dems about indicting Trump - Louder With Crowder ›
- American Idol contestant who was mom-shamed quits - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bro rips beers pregaming the Trump Indictment - Louder With Crowder ›