Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 13, 2022
Remembering One of Comedy’s Legends: Gilbert Gottfried
So, undoubtedly, you’ve heard the news of the passing of Gilbert Gottfried. It’s difficult to feel a real emotional connection to celebrities. I know my heart never breaks for celebrities who pass, even if I really enjoyed their work. I’m sure there are plenty of people like me who don’t understand how so many people who never once met Gottfried, who weren’t friends with him, feel so deeply about his passing.
Well, at least for me, it’s because of what the world has lost by losing the person. In the case of people like Gottfried—and Bob Saget, who we lost not long ago, too—the world has become slightly drabber. Slightly less funny. There are fewer laughs to be experienced when we lose such a great comedian.
On the podcast, Dave Landau and the gang gave tribute to the late Gilbert Gottfried in the best way they knew how. They laughed.
Revisiting Our Favorite Gilbert Gottfried Moments! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
I remember when I first realized how funny Gottfried was. It was while watching a little-known documentary called The Aristocrats. Bob Saget makes an appearance in the film, too, but Gottfried’s telling of the infamous joke is made infinitely funnier by his idiosyncratic speech and mannerisms. If you can find this film, I recommend everyone watches it as they toast not only Gottfriend but Saget and all the other comedic geniuses we’ve lost over the past few years. Forewarning, however, it’s extremely grotesque, explicit, NSFW content. Make sure children aren’t around, either.
As the world continues to spiral, and it becomes more difficult to find reasons to smile, laugh, and be happy, the loss of each person who has spent a lifetime making us laugh seems like more and more of a loss. Here’s to hoping it will be a while before I’m writing another one of these posts.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Post-Op Lange Synge | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Woke 'COMEDIANS' Push Anti-Freedom Trucker PROPAGANDA ... ›
- Sebastian Maniscalco Mocks Cancel Culture, St. Patrick's Day ... ›
- Anti-Comedy Comedian Hannah Gadsby Lashes Out at Dave ... ›
- Comedian Goes Berserk Over Will Smith: 'F***ing Zero Respect for ... ›
- Comedian Nails PERFECT Anthony Fauci Impersonation - Louder ... ›
- Comedian Wrecks John Cena Begging China for Forgiveness with ... ›
- 'This Is What You Idiots Wanted!': Comedian UNLOADS on Liberal ... ›
- Canada: Comedian Mike Ward Fined $35K... for 'Offensive' Jokes ... ›
- Ben Shapiro Reacts to Comedian's Bit About Him - Louder With ... ›
- Comedian Explains How It Feels To Admit You're Conservative ... ›
- Audience Member Calls Cops on Comedian for Joke - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chael Sonnen won't stop roasting John Cena on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›