Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 14, 2023
Reporter takes a dump on normies who find Dave Chappelle hilarious (as Dave takes one on San Francisco)
Dave Chappelle performed in San Francisco and reminded people what a sh*thole the city has become. But what was more problematic is the number of people who still find Chappelle hilarious. That's the message from SFGate journalismer Dan Gentile.
As is customary in modern reviews, it was less about what was being reviewed as much as it was about the reviewers being in their feelings. Chappelle didn't have much to say about the transgender community this time, though there were still "dog whistles" the reviewer heard that no one else did and that the reviewer claims drowned out everything else at the show.
I heard these dog whistles loud and clear, and it spoiled the set for me. However, I’m not sure how much of the audience really understood that context. For those that follow pop culture news, Chappelle’s transphobia has been one of the biggest stories of the past few years.
Chappelle is a TERF, aka a "trans-exclusionary radical feminist," aka a liberal who still believes in science. And a "dog whistle" is what progressive twats call it when they want to accuse you of an -ism or -phobia but can't, so they claim you said something you didn't say.
But at least one attendee at the show — the guy sitting next to me — admitted to barely knowing anything about Chappelle. My Lyft driver was also clueless about the controversy, and so were several other people I spoke to recently. They only knew that Chappelle is a really funny comedian. ... What’s so complicated about comedy — and almost everything — in the year 2023 is that my oblivious neighbor and I watched the show through completely different lenses.
It's not complicated. There are normal people who find comedy funny and don't need every performer to validate their worldview. And then there are leftists with a stick shoved up whatever orifice they identify with that week.
The other bain of Gentile's content is Chappelle sh*tting all over what a sh*thole San Francisco has turned into. I don't even know the exact bit, but Chappelle went for a nice steak and was put off when a homeless person took a dump in front of him. Apparently, while Chappelle was making fun of the homeless, he wasn't aware of a San Fran business owner who sprayed one with water.
In Chappelle's defense, while he then claimed to remember watching that specific video, it's hard to keep track of every video you see on the internet. I'm sure it blended together with this one:
People say lack of housing forces local residents into the streets, but James says he came from Texas to San Francisco for the drugs, the non-enforcement of anti-camping laws, and the $820/month in welfare & food stamps. James says he sold fentanyl, 2 weeks ago, to a 15-year-old. pic.twitter.com/5qMr6tmlWs
— Michael Shellenberger (@shellenberger) February 9, 2022
It's good to laugh once and a while, if for no other reason it helps you forget how horrible everything around you this. This reviewer should consider doing so.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Blink 182 Drummer Accused of Using Hateful Slur 18 Years Ago on MTV, Except He Never Did ›
- Jim Breuer's Tearful Story and Plea for Faith Needs to Be Heard by Everyone: 'It'll Help You Spread Light' ›
- Ben Shapiro Reacts to Comedian’s Bit About Him: ‘You Sick Son of a B****' ›
- SHOW NOTES: Texas School Shooter is ... BLACK? Why the Media WON'T Cover It! ›
- "To hell with ratings and talent": A humble Adam Sandler kills as he accepts the Mark Twain Award for comedic genius ›
- WATCH: Jim Breuer Does Hysterical Four Minutes Mocking People Still Living in Fear of COVID ›
- Sebastian Maniscalco Hysterically Mocks Cancel Culture Saying 'Happy St. Patrick's Day' ›
- Andrew Schulz Buys Comedy Special Back When Streamer Demands Edits, Here's One of the 'Forbidden' Jokes ›
- 'Stupidest s*** I've witnessed in my 40 years of life': Kevin Hart unloads on cancel culture ›
- Ron DeSantis releases anti-San Francisco video. - Louder With Crowder ›
- San Francisco Mayor London Breed responds to Ron DeSantis - Louder With Crowder ›
- San Francisco shop owner melts down - Louder With Crowder ›