Watch: Biden becomes living meme as he says dumb thing about economy, tries to save Dems from LOSING Oregon
Joe Biden flew to Oregon because Democrats are at risk of losing the Pacific Northwest. Let me repeat that. After less than two years of Democrat control led by the people who control Joe Biden, Democrats are at risk of losing one of the bluest regions in the country. Less than thirty days out from election day, Oregon is where they felt the President of the United States should be spending his time.
To drive home how bad things are going for Democrats, here is their leader turning himself into a living meme.
Biden while eating ice cream: “The economy is strong as hell” pic.twitter.com/xbiZNy5UOG
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) October 16, 2022
I won't clutter this with statistics. As you get back from your second job you had to take to make ends meet, you can look at your 401K and the receipts from grocery shopping over the weekend to call bullcookies on Biden. I'm sure the people of Portland don't think the economy is strong as hell while homeless people are turning their front lawns into urinals.
There's just something about Biden eating a waffle cone that looks familiar...
Someone call the Washington Post to drop a fact check on these fools before things go too far...
President Biden and his Baskin Robbins ice cream. He ordered the double dip chocolate chip in a waffle cone pic.twitter.com/0Cy6wMVe22
— Tyler Pager (@tylerpager) October 15, 2022
To recap, Joe Biden, while chomping away on ice cream, told the American people that the economy is strong as hell. The economy is so strong as hell that Joe Biden needed to travel to OREGON because his party is at risk of losing a governor's race and a US Senate seat. The only thing more shocking would be if Democrats were at risk of losing New York...
🚨Our race was just moved to TOSS UP by @RealClearNews! We have just 24 days to go until we FIRE @KathyHochul & save our state. It’s not too late for Hochul to come out of hiding & do multiple debates with me across New York, starting immediately! pic.twitter.com/eYrm1TUYnD
— Lee Zeldin (@leezeldin) October 15, 2022
Exit question: Did Joe Biden turn himself to a living meme on accident? Or did someone at the White House hear the rumor that Leonardo DiCaprio has it written into his contract that every movie needs to have one scene people can turn into a meme? I'm leaning toward the latter.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day!
SURPRISE: I'm Pregnant, UNDERCOVER at Planned Parenthood | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Rob Schneider exposes what Dem caused him to leave the party ... ›
- Joe Biden Talks About Children and Aliens for Some Reason ... ›
- Biden Aides (Again) Panic When Reporters Ask Biden Questions ... ›
- Joe Biden struggles to dress himself before Kentucky speech ... ›
- AP Photos of Jill Scolding Joe Biden, Joe Looking Punished ... ›
- Crowder explains Biden gaslighting about recession - Louder With ... ›
- Admit it, Democrats: Joe Biden is an Embarrassing Failure - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Wanders Off While His Wife's Speaking - Louder With ... ›
- Fact-checkers inform internet Joe Biden to ice cream truck - Louder ... ›
- Biden's recession has ice cream trucks going up in flames - Louder ... ›
- Unruly woman is removed upside-down from the Waffle House - Louder With Crowder ›