Fact-checkers save the day, inform internet Joe Biden didn't run from his wife when he heard ice cream man
The internet is lousy with both mis- and disinformation. A commoner such as yourself might not be able to decipher what's fact, what's fiction, and what's a hilarious meme. Thank the non-binary deity in the sky that we have "independent" "fact" checkers to explain things to you. They lept to action to let everyone know that, contrary to what a tweet says, Joe Biden didn't run away from his wife when he heard the ice cream man.
Here is the tweet that is confusing people on the internet:
When you hear that oh so familiar sound 🎵🎶 pic.twitter.com/8TQkDG912m
— @stevenvoiceover (@stevenvoiceover) September 10, 2021
And here is an "independent" "fact" checker defending democracy:
A video of U.S. President Joe Biden walking away momentarily during a speech given by U.S. First Lady Jill Biden has been digitally edited to include music played by an ice cream truck https://t.co/c4KravJu6epic.twitter.com/P1DadplRkW
— Reuters Fact Check (@ReutersFacts) July 31, 2022
Allow me to explain what the edgelord did. He took Joe Biden's love of ice cream and an old video of when Biden wandered away from his wife. He then took audio from an ice cream truck and spliced together a video of an ice cream truck with the Biden video, to make it look like Biden ran away to get ice cream. But if you were fooled by the clear editing and video effects, you should know it never really happened.
The source material is from this 2021 video:
We here at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website covered this story in depth last September and made a JOKE that Biden Biden may have thought he saw the ice cream man and got excited. "They promised him two scoops of pistachio yesterday. To Biden's disappointment, it was just a homeless guy moving around three cups on an upside-down box. It made Biden sad. He also lost twenty bucks when he couldn't find the marble."
But it was our attempt at humor. We also joked that the president may have seen a little girl he thought might smell nice or that he had to go poopy on the potty. If we in any way led you to believe that Joe Biden literally ran to get ice cream, we apologize for the error and promise to be better in the future.
To recap, Joe Biden did NOT run away from his wife when he heard the ice cream man. If you see a video on Twitter, it's manipulated media and should not be shared or retweeted.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
How To House-Break Your Joe Biden! CROWDER 911 Ep. 2 | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Joe Biden Wanders Off While His Wife's Speaking - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: Little Girl Uses Karate Moves to Block Joe Biden - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Talks About Children and Aliens for Some Reason ... ›
- Joe Biden Invades Little Girl's Personal Space - Louder With Crowder ›
- AP Photos of Jill Scolding Joe Biden, Joe Looking Punished ... ›
- Rob Schneider: If Joe Biden was a dog, you'd put him down - Louder ... ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder ... ›
- joe biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Masks Up for Zoom Call with 16 Other World Leaders ... ›
- Joe Biden Says Amazon Doesn't Pay Taxes, Gets Fact Checked by ... ›
- Joe Biden struggles to dress himself before Kentucky speech - Louder With Crowder ›
- SNL alum pinpoints moment he knew show was over - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ice T says Los Angeles not safe for west coast rappers - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rob Schneider exposes what Dem caused him to leave the party - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden becomes living meme as he eats ice cream. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Little Girl Uses Karate Moves to Block Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›