Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 28, 2022
Watch: Waffle House (again) descends into AEW-style brawl, employee blocks thrown chair with ninja-like reflexes
I have a fascination with the Waffle House. We don't get this kind of action in northeast dinners. More often than not, we're too drunk and focused on our cheese fries. But it's a regional thing. I can see someone who lives in the Waffle House areas of America look north to places like New York City and be equally fascinated by how things like "laws" aren't enforced.
It wasn't very Christmasy this year in Georgia.
Waffle House brawl on Christmas. pic.twitter.com/Bo8mMY085R
— Everything Georgia (@GAFollowers) December 26, 2022
There's a lot of chaotic, AEW-style action and the commentary is fantastic. I've narrowed Christmas Chaos down to three highlights. One is this poor woman who, in a fit of rage, tried to climb over the counter. She found out the hard way that, yes Virginia, gravity does in fact work. Then she discovered there is a Waffle House fighting style that all employees are black-belts in.
You've no doubt seen the five-second highlight that's gone viral. I don't even know how to describe it other than...damn.
#WaffleHouse employees are built different. pic.twitter.com/HpW9zq1bSA
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) December 28, 2022
And the woman who threw the chair went to take another shot, where the employee said "bring it on, b*tch." Like, she did the hand motions and anything. It's as if she knew the cameras were on her.
At some point, customers need to learn not to test Waffle House employees. It's as if they train for combat as well as train in the science behind perfecting hashbrowns and omelets. The gods of content have yet to deliver a Waffle House incident where the employees have not come out on top as the heroes.
Waffle House employees are built different. All other restaurant workers should bask in their glory. It's that simple.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Crowder's World Cup HOT Take! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Crazy fight breaks out on a cruise when an argument about a chair leads to "knuckin' and buckin'" ›
- Watch: Uber driver documents wild night of dude passing out drunk before the strip club, and then cops got involved ›
- Insane bar brawl is caught on video with fists swinging, chairs flying, and I think someone's boob popped out ›
- Watch: Biden becomes living meme as he says dumb thing about economy, tries to save Dems from LOSING Oregon ›
- Sassy-pants Waffle House customer demands $100 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Customer Learns Waffle House Employees Are Trained to Fight - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chaos reigns as a girl brawl breaks out at a baseball game - Louder With Crowder ›
- Black Belt Takes Down Dude Who Attacked 7-11 Employee - Louder With Crowder ›