Elon Musk names new CEO of Twitter, and she's a top official in the World Economic Forum?
Elon Musk announced last night he hired a new CEO of Twitter to start in six weeks. Per the Wall Street Journal this morning, it's Linda Yaccarino. She is the former head of advertising for NBC Universal... and a top official at the World Economic Forum. That ringing in your ears is the result of getting smacked across the head with a red flag.
Excited to announce that I’ve hired a new CEO for X/Twitter. She will be starting in ~6 weeks!
My role will transition to being exec chair & CTO, overseeing product, software & sysops.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 11, 2023
“Wear your mask! That’ll get us closer and closer to normal days.” -Linda Yaccarino
Low in intelligence, high in authoritarian, government control.
Executive chair of the WEF, creators of the Great Reset.
If she’s already hired, it’s time to fire her.pic.twitter.com/xcrrnJxn5q
— Billboard Chris 🇨🇦🇺🇸 (@BillboardChris) May 12, 2023
According to Linda's own LinkedIn page, she is the "Chairman of the WEF's Taskforce on Future of Work and sits on the WEF's Media, Entertainment and Culture Industry Governors Steering Committee." She is also "highly engaged with the Value in Media initiative."
I'm not going to nitpick over every video and every leftist comment she's made that people are digging up on the Internet. It paints a picture of someone who is the opposite of what Elon claims Twitter is supposed to be, but that doesn't necessarily mean she can't do her job under Elon's leadership. The WEF stuff is where this is a non-starter for me.
And you would think it would be a non-starter for Musk. In the past six months alone he's commented how batsh*t crazy their global agenda is and that, quote, "WEF is increasingly becoming an unelected world government that the people never asked for and don’t want."
WEF members also don't hide their disdain for free speech. Something Elon claims is the most important thing in the world, and what Twitter is supposed to be -- SUPPOSED to be -- about.
As of this writing, Linda Yaccarino has NOT been announced as the new CEO yet. It's only being reported. But say she is. I want you to ponder something with me. Tucker Carlson announced this week he is bringing a version of his show to Twitter, a platform he calls the "last big [free speech platform] remaining in the world."
What are the odds a former executive for NBCUniversal and a CURRENT executive of the WEF allows that to happen? There is more of a chance new Twitter goes back to being old Twitter.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- 'I Am Cornholio': Twitter has a field day mocking visual of Joe Biden's angry rant against half of America ›
- SHOW NOTES: Crowder Did WHAT?!? War with Twitter Takes a Turn... ›
- SHOW NOTES: IS CNN USING KC SHOOTING TO IGNITE RACE WAR?! ›
- Twitter locks news organization out of their account after a reporter confronts a YouTube executive ›
- Love It: David Hogg's latest derptastic anti-gun tweet got smacked with a fact check ›
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Gets Obliterated, Out-Scienced on Twitter by ... Steak-umm. Yes, the Sandwich. ›
- PETA lashes out at Elon Musk for saying he enjoys milk. Chocolate milk. ›
- FBI called on Twitter to suspend an account that...parodied WWE legend The Undertaker pooping his pants ›
- 'I'm a Hustler': Arkansas Releases Interesting Ad Promoting V*cc*ne to Black People and Twitter's Got Jokes ›
- Elon Musk responds to stepping down as Twitter CEO, and...BAH GAWD, that's MySpace Tom's entrance music ›
- Elon Musk confirms new CEO changes Twitter name - Louder With Crowder ›
- New Twitter CEO pushes Elon Musk on content moderation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter calls out Elon Musk on his conspiracy theories. - Louder With Crowder ›