Watch: New Twitter CEO's comments on content moderation, that she made TO Elon Musk, throw up more red flags
Elon Musk announced that when Linda Yaccarino gets settled in as new Twitter CEO -- excuse me, I mean new X CEO -- they would do a Twitter/X Spaces where you ask them anything. Good, because I have a question. When Elon Musk was being interviewed BY Linda Yaccarino and she advocated for everything Elon is against, did Musk understand the words that were coming out of her mouth?
Yaccarino interviewed Musk last month, and the now-former head of advertising for NBCUniversal pushed for ADVERTISERS to have more of a say in content moderation on Twitter.
The WEF associated future CEO of Twitter promotes influence peddling for advertisers & content moderation that makes advertisers comfortable. We know what happens when you give corporations and their political puppets power over content. I don’t like this. pic.twitter.com/Hj29KH5vD0
— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) May 12, 2023
I will give you a case of Bud Light if you can tell me what the problem is here. That you will not accept. Because it's a case of Bud Light and you can tell me what the problem is here.
Elon Musk knows -- or you would assume SHOULD know -- why everything she is advocating is terrible. Political organizations targeted advertisers to block ELON MUSK SPECIFICALLY from buying Twitter unless he bent the knee to their agenda. His new CEO wants more than that. And that's without getting into the globalist anti-free speech WEF (where Yaccarino is a top official) stuff.
To Elon's credit, he pushed back and said free speech is paramount. If that costs the company advertisers, so be it. The problem is he pushed back against an interviewer -- that opposes everything he stands for -- he was so impressed by he made her the new CEO. This interview where Yaccarino called for MORE content moderation and to outsource it to advertisers is why Elon made her the new head of Twitter and/or X.
Everything about this reeks of Twitter 1.0. Elon's got some 'splaining to do.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- YouTube Launches ATTACK on Crowder For EXPOSING The Sexualization of Children & Criticizing Trans Shooter! ›
- We're back! Wait, Trump is going to jail?! (Show Notes) ›
- PETA lashes out at Elon Musk for saying he enjoys milk. Chocolate milk. ›
- Drinking coffee is the new thing that makes you raaaaacist and even Elon Musk is all like WTF ›
- WATCH: Florida Watch Company Takes A Stand Against Biological Men in Women's Sports With Emotional Ad ›
- Elon Musk responds to stepping down as Twitter CEO, and...BAH GAWD, that's MySpace Tom's entrance music ›
- Elon Musk names new CEO of Twitter, and she's a top official in the World Economic Forum? ›
- Elon Musk confirms controversial new CEO with another controversial decision: changing the name "Twitter" ›
- Reporter calls out Elon Musk on his conspiracy theories. - Louder With Crowder ›