Another electric vehicle explodes into a fireball needing over TEN THOUSAND gallons of water to extinguish
There is no better way under the Biden Administration to signal your virtue than with an electric car. In Biden's so-called "Inflation Reduction Act" that increases inflation, the government will give you $7500 to signal that virtue in buying a car that is now $8500 more expensive in some places. Just hope they don't catch fire.
You're screwed when that happens. As is everyone around you.
A Tesla caught on fire on I-80 in Clearfield County today. It took two hours of continuous water to put it out, according to Morris Township Fire Company. “This vehicle burnt so hot and long that if it was not for the rims you might not even of know it was a vehicle.” pic.twitter.com/2cX6TEX6y0
— Geoff Rushton (@GeoffRushton) November 16, 2022
The incident occurred on the Pennsylvania Highway. The Daily Wire reports the family driving the car ran over a piece of debris in the road. That's all it took to cause the car to catch fire and spew toxic fumes into the air.
It took over 12,000 gallons of water to put the fireball out. Your gas-powered car would take less than 500 gallons. Also, gas-powered cars tend not to catch fire by running over something in the road.
According to a statement from the Morris Township Volunteer Fire Company: "Due to the lithium ion battery on the vehicle, extinguishing this fire would require additional tankers as the vehicle would continue to reignite and burn fiercely at times. In total it took crews nearly two hours of continually applying water on the vehicle as the battery would begin to reignite and hold high temperatures."
Electric vehicles struggle to perform basic car and truck functions. You are at the mercy of the government as to when you can charge them. The car companies will send you messages from the government to remind you they control your car. And, on occasion, they explode.
If none of those things matter to you, get an electric vehicle. They are better for the planet or something.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
BAN LIFTED: MONDAY, WE FIGHT LIKE HELL! | Louder with Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Mark Ruffalo tries playing superhero for AOC, but Elon Musk is the one who goes Hulk Smash ›
- 'You've gotta be f*** kidding me': Russell Brand roasts Nancy Pelosi as she runs away from questions ›
- Nancy Pelosi's Husband Gets Sauced, Is Arrested Over the Weekend for DUI After Crashing His Car ›
- Watch media get trolled by this bro who claimed Twitter laid him off, his fake name didn't set off any red flags ›
- Elon Musk Responds to Crowder Poll Pitting Him Against AOC, Then This Happened ›
- Former Twitter director lashes out at being fired while Elon Musk drops hint why so many will be let go ›
- Study Shows Electric Cars Produce More Carbon than Diesel Cars ›
- JP Sears Mocks Tesla Owners Who "Pretend to Save the Environment While Looking Rich" ›