Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
July 22, 2022
Watch: Dave Chappelle Fans Come to Comedian's Defense as He Bodies Haters for Second Night in a Row
Cancel culture is more about the "culture" than it is the "cancel." The culture of a small group of people demanding people conform to their ideology or else you have your livelihood destroyed is the problem. The "cancel" part depends on the target. Haters got Dave Chappelle "canceled" from performing at First Avenue. He responded by performing down the road multiple nights in a row. So much for being canceled.
"I think that if we're not going to be divided if we are going to be unified, we should be able to say what we want when we want, especially if it's not mean-spirited, and I don't believe this work is mean spirited."
'[Chappelle's] jokes really seem intelligent and provoking.'
Night two was also a cellphone-free zone, so there is no video of Dave's performance. Daily Mail said at one point he joked about the protesters "I'd respect them more if there was at least one black person!"
"It's weird coming out of a show where you just had a lot of fun laughing and having people scream at you."
Not to bring race into it, but I can't help but notice there was a diverse group of people defending Chappelle's comedy and understanding what comedy is. Meanwhile, there was a lot of mayonnaise protesting the comedian. Leftist mayonnaise also, which means it's probably vegan. Also, the one white woman screaming "Prince hated Chappelle" caused me to squirt coffee out of my nose.
The irony in all this? I'd bet Chappelle would have moved on by now and found new jokes to make and new things at which to poke fun. The controversy of people telling him what he's "not allowed" to say is only causing him to keep saying those things. He might win an Emmy because of it.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By LUNATIC Activist! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Dave Chappelle Speaks With His Attacker, Reveals Motive - Louder ... ›
- Dave Chappelle Attacker Speaks, Admits He Assaulted Comedian ... ›
- Guy Who Attacked Dave Chappelle is a Rapper - Louder With ... ›
- Dave Chappelle Addresses Attack - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joy Behar Blames Dave Chappelle's Attack on Donald Trump ... ›
- LAPD Arrest, Name Suspect Who Assaulted Dave Chappelle ... ›
- Dave Chappelle Gets Attacked While On Stage - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle to Be Honored By High School - Louder With ... ›
- These goons were arrested while protesting Dave Chappelle's - Louder With Crowder ›