Comedians Discuss Dave Chappelle Attack, Danger of Doing Comedy in 2022
There are a few problems in our country right now. There are too many weirdos who really, really wanna kill babies. Inflation is through the roof. And for some reason, people just can’t take a f*ckin’ joke…
No, seriously, this is a problem. Dave Chappelle has been catching heat for a while, but he’s not the only one. Then Will Smith got a b*tchy with Chris Rock—probably because his testosterone has been plummeting faster than Biden’s approval numbers ever since Jada tore off his testicles and tossed them in her purse. And now, some rando, wannabe rapper tried attacking Chappelle.
Luckily, little miss can’t string a decent rhyme together left looking like he suffered from bone-itis.
But this is an issue. People can’t take a joke.
Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By LUNATIC Activist! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
“Comedy is supposed to be dangerous. There’s supposed to be an element of that, but it’s also supposed to be a relief from everything going on in society. There’s supposed to be one thing we can look at—and a society that loses its sense of humor just loses everything. There’s no reason to even exist.”
The left doesn’t like humor. They don’t like to laugh. That’s why Hannah Gadsby attacks Dave Chappelle, and a litany of people came out to voice support for Will Smith. They don’t like jokes because, if we’re being honest, everything that is the left is effectively a punchline.
Where do we go from here? Who knows? With the standing up of the new “Ministry of Truth,” we can probably see the government start cracking down on jokes as misinformation.
“There was never a chicken. There was never a road. Now, put your hands behind your back. You’re under arrest.”
Dystopian? Yes. Out of the realm of possibility…? I don’t know anymore…
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Wil Wheaton Loses It Over Dave Chappelle Being at Netflix Comedy ... ›
- Comedian Explains How It Feels To Admit You're Conservative ... ›
- Dude Pulls Gun On Mike Tyson at Comedy Club - Louder With ... ›
- Anti-Comedy Comedian Hannah Gadsby Lashes Out at Dave ... ›
- Jim Breuer Mocks People Still Living in Fear of COVID - Louder With ... ›
- Why comedy is more important than EVER - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan Returns to Comedy Stages, Mocks Controversies ... ›
- Ricky Gervais Planning 'Most Controversial' Comedy Show Tour ... ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan Says Wokeness 'Murdered' Comedy Movies ... ›
- Dave Chappelle Addresses Attack - Louder With Crowder ›
- DA Refuses to Charge Dave Chappelle Attacker with Felony - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle Speaks With His Attacker, Reveals Motive - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle Upset DA Wont Charge Attacker With Felony: - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle, John Mulaney Cause Controversy with Comedy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle Attacker Speaks, Says He Assaulted Comedian Over LGBTQ Jokes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle to Be Honored By High School - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle Takes Name Off of High School Theater - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jim Breuer Does Two-Minutes on 'Schmaxinated' People - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man Claims Self Defense in Killing Neighbor's Chicken - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle's Netflix Special Nominated for an Emmy Award - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jim Breuer's Tearful Story Needs to Be Heard by Everyone - Louder With Crowder ›