Progressive District Attorney Refuses to Charge Dave Chappelle Attacker With Felony, Joe Rogan Speaks Out
Isaiah Lee, the rapper who attacked Dave Chappelle this week, lucked out. He didn't luck out enough to dodge a well-deserved molly whopping by Chappelle's crew. But he lucked out having committed a crime in Los Angeles where the Soros-backed progressive district attorney George Gascón doesn't think criminals are the bad guys. The DA's office refused to charge Lee with a felony.
Instead, the city attorney's office is charging Lee with a few misdemeanors, including "unauthorized access to the stage area during a performance" and "commission of an act that delays an event or interferes with a performer." Yes, this is the same Isaiah Lee we all saw lunge at a man with a deadly weapon.
Joe Rogan, a friend of Chappelle's and someone who got out of the crime-invested hellhole known as Los Angeles, wasn't impressed. He said in an Instagram post, "When you see that a person commits a clear crime, and does it to one of the most loved performers alive, and does it in a very high profile public setting, and it gets captured on video, and you don’t charge that person for what they obviously did, it’s the kind of thing that makes people lose faith in law enforcement."
The problem with Rogan's statement is that, according to TMZ, law enforcement WANTED to charge Lee with a felony. The LAPD pushed for a felony charge based on the evidence they submitted, but the progressive D.A. disagreed. The news outlet went on to mention there is a war brewing between the department and the DA's office over George Gascón's refusal to file charges "in cases that traditionally have been filed."
Los Angeles has gotten so bad that in December, the LAPD was warning people NOT to visit the city during the holidays. The city was no longer safe, and because of the progressive policies like the ones the Soros-backed Gascón supports, the department had its hands tied from being able to enforce the law.
Dave Chappelle has yet to publicly address the matter. Both his team and Netflix have issued statements about the attack.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
SJWs Try to Cancel Dave Chappelle! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
- Wil Wheaton Loses It Over Dave Chappelle Being at Netflix Comedy ... ›
- Netflix Employees Attack Chappelle Fan, Destroy His Sign - Louder ... ›
- Joe Rogan Sounds Off on Patton Oswalt Apologizing - Louder With ... ›
- Dave Chappelle Gets Attacked While On Stage - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedians Discuss Dave Chappelle Attack - Louder With Crowder ›
- Guy Who Attacked Dave Chappelle is a Rapper - Louder With ... ›
- Joy Behar Blames Dave Chappelle's Attack on Donald Trump ... ›
- Dave Chappelle Speaks With His Attacker, Reveals Motive - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle Upset DA Wont Charge Attacker With Felony: - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cop Killer Out on Probation Thanks To George Gascón - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mother of Slain Cop Unloads on Progressive DA George Gascón - Louder With Crowder ›