Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 28, 2020
Senator Challenges Big Tech CEOs to Name a Single Liberal Who Has Been Censored. They Can't.
Christmas came early as both Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg were dragged before a Senate committee to discuss Big Tech censorship. Note to fact-checkers: "Dragged" is an expression. I realize that they Skyped themselves in. It would have been nice if the Republican-controlled Senate had the stones to do this months ago, when it would have had more time to resonate with the American people what exactly goes on. But I'll take watching these two d*ckheads squirm anyway I can (see CRUZ TORCHES TWITTER CEO JACK DORSEY: WHO THE HELL ELECTED YOU?! and TED CRUZ TO SUBPOENA TWITTER CEO TO ANSWER FOR 'ELECTION INTERFERENCE').
It's adorable in a way that makes you stabby to see Zuck and Jack still claim that they don't play sides and are not censoring users based on their political biases. Senator Mike Lee even gave them an opportunity to name a single high-profile liberal who has been censored from either platform. SPOILER: They couldn't.
Tech CEOs Struggle To Name Any High Profile Liberals Censored By Their Platformsyoutu.be
I do have one complaint, and I'm going to bite off of my editor Courtney with this. It was nice to see these two turds get nailed. Yet neither of them seem worried at all. Mostly because they are of the impression that the Senate, which for at least the next few months is under Republican control, isn't going to do dookie about it. I can't imagine where they ever got that idea from!
Will these hearings lead to actual action? Or are they just like most hearings, where the end result is that some of us have good social media days? I know how what I think will happen. I'm hopping Senators Lee and Cruz prove me wrong.
Jorge Masvidal On Stupid Celebrities' Politics and Mindless Pandering | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- BREAKING: DOJ Proposing a Rollback of Big Tech Protections ... ›
- Comedian Mocks Fake "Diversity" in Big Tech - Louder With Crowder ›
- 502 HOW TO BEAT BIG TECH CENSORSHIP! | James O'Keefe Guests ›
- WATCH: Google Engineer Calls Big Tech "Dangerous," "Taking Sides" ›
- WATCH: Respected Psychologist Exposes How Big Tech Can ... ›
- GOP Senator Forcing Big Tech to Decide: Platform or Publisher ... ›
- DEVIL'S ADVOCATE: Tim Pool vs. Skyler Turden Debate Big Tech ... ›
- #YouTube2020ElectionBlacklist: Big Tech Maybe Trying to Swing ... ›
- Ted Cruz: Big Tech CEOs Will Testify Before Election Day - Louder ... ›
- Unhinged Liberal Angry Trump Supporters Were Allowed to Vote - Louder With Crowder ›
- FLASHBACK: Colin Kaepernick Celebrates Political Violence, Gets $3MILLION from Jack Dorsey - Louder With Crowder ›
- Video Alleges Jack Dorsey Calling for More Censorship on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›