Ted Cruz Doesn't 'Give a Damn' if It's Voluntary; Big Tech CEOs Will Testify Before Election Day
The idea of Big Tech "censoring" views they don't like is nothing new. Prior to this past week, the accusations were dismissed as conservative paranoia, or using lame analogies about bakery owners not wanting to make cakes. That changed thanks to a laptop, a few emails, and some bitterly partisan leftist d*ckheads in Silicon Valley needing to drag Joe Biden's limp caucus across the finish line (see UNREAL: TWITTER NOW CENSORING GOVERNMENT WEBSITES FROM SHARING THE HUNTER BIDEN STORY and FACEBOOK'S POLICY COMMUNICATION DIRECTOR ADMITS TO REDUCING DISTRIBUTION ON JOE BIDEN ARTICLE). It's no longer paranoia when Big Tech is actively bragging about it and the Democrat presidential candidate celebrating it. The question now is whether the Republican Party, which at least for the next few months still controls the Senate, is going to do anything about it.
If Ted Cruz has his wish, maybe.
Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg are both going to testify. They're going to testify in person. They're going to testify before Election Day. That's what I think should happen. That's what I'm fighting vociferously to make happen. ...
I don't really give a damn whether they come voluntarily or under subpoena. They need to testify in person and answer questions for the American people about why they are trying to steal this election, to suppress the free speech, and to censor the press.
Strong words, and I really like Ted Cruz. But if strong words or sternly worded tweets mattered, Big Tech wouldn't be as empowered to do what they do and what they blatantly did last week. Twitter and Facebook basically gave the GOP's "strong words" the double middle finger when they not only blocked an article from one of the oldest newspapers in the country, but blocked anyone from sharing it, INCLUDING government officials.
I don't know what the answer is. But if all the Republicans in the Senate — the Senate that they still control — are just going to wag their fingers at Jack and Zuck, don't waste the American people's time.
Crowder's Half-Asian Lawyer Talks NEW DEVELOPMENTS Against Big Tech | Good Morning #MugClubyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
- Ted Cruz: Blame the Obama Administration for Iran [VIDEO] - Louder ... ›
- WATCH: Ted Cruz Questions YouTube Executive About Google's ... ›
- Ted Cruz Calls Out Democrats for Leaving ACB Hearing - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz to Subpoena Twitter CEO for 'Election Interference ... ›
- Ted Cruz Owns Celebrities on Gun Control in TMZ Video - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Criticizes CBS News Over a Biden Story - Louder With ... ›
- Ted Cruz Wants a Copy of Jim Carrey's Anti-Cruz Artwork - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz HAMMERS Mark Zuckerberg for Facebook's Anti ... ›
- Ted Cruz Calls Out Democrats for Their Dark-Money Hypocrisy ... ›
- Cruz Torches Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey - Louder With Crowder ›
- Senator to Tech CEOs: Name a Liberal You've Censored. - Louder With Crowder ›