Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 06, 2020
Ted Cruz Calls Out CBS News for Showing an Anti-Biden Story in Australia that They Didn't Show in America
Ted Cruz isn't the only one who has questions here.On Sunday, 60 Minutes aired an interview with Tara Reade, a former Biden staffer. You may remember her as the woman who accused Joe Biden of sexual assault (see THIS 1996 COURT DOCUMENT BOLSTERS RAPE CLAIM AGAINST BIDEN and GOV. WHITMER: MOST SEXUAL ASSAULT CLAIMS ARE TRUE. JUST NOT THIS BIDEN ONE). A rational, unbiased person would view someone accusing a presidential candidate of sexual assault as a major news story. CBS News agreed. They interviewed Reade and aired her story...in Australia. If you are saying to yourself, "But Brodigan, Joe Biden is running for president in America," I think you see where this is going.
Opponent of the opponent. A former staffer of @JoeBiden reveals why the Democrat candidate should never be President. SUNDAY on @Channel9, Tara Reade speaks exclusively to #60Mins about claims Biden sexually assaulted her. pic.twitter.com/pDkCIgycHV
— 60 Minutes Australia (@60Mins) October 1, 2020
Senator Cruz has questions. As should anyone who isn't obsessed over whether or not Donald Trump is wearing a mask when he's by himself.
Please, @CBSNews respond.
Either tell us (1) why YOU decided this is news in Australia, but not the USA, or (2) why you have abandoned any pretense at impartiality or journalistic integrity?
We'll wait. https://t.co/DmKbd7fLA2
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) October 4, 2020
Here's the thing. We could play the "whataboutism" game if she had accused a Republican. If CBS News has just buried the story, ignored it, and/or claimed Reade's allegations weren't credible, that would be one thing. Had CBS News done that, it would have been an acceptable level of media bias that could be explained away. But obviously they think it's credible AND an important news story, because they interviewed her and produced a segment on it. That they aired in Australia. Over NINE THOUSAND MILES away from where Joe Biden is on the ballot with a running mate who originally said she believed Reade's story.
CBS News needs to explain this sh!t.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Ted Cruz Blasts Andrew Cuomo's COVID Response on 'The View ... ›
- Ted Cruz Used an '80s Movie Quote to Criticize Sen. Warren ... ›
- Ted Cruz Owns Celebrities on Gun Control in TMZ Video - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz HAMMERS Mark Zuckerberg for Facebook's Anti ... ›
- Ted Cruz and CBS This Morning Argue Over SCOTUS - Louder With ... ›
- Ted Cruz Lectures Democrats for Their Contempt of America's ... ›
- Ted Cruz Slaps Around Jim Acosta for Parroting Communist ... ›
- Ted Cruz: Blame the Obama Administration for Iran [VIDEO] - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Responded to AOC Accusing Him of White Supremacy ... ›
- Influencer Offered Free Nudes for Biden Votes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Wants a Copy of Jim Carrey's Anti-Cruz Artwork - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Calls Out Democrats for Their Dark-Money Hypocrisy ›
- Ted Cruz: Big Tech CEOs Will Testify Before Election Day - Louder With Crowder ›