WATCH: Ted Cruz Questions YouTube Executive About Google's Anti-Conservative Bias
Before you watch this smug Google employee pretending not to know what Ted Cruz is talking about, get caught up on some Google is Full of Crap Waffles stories: Leaked Google Email Describes Shapiro, PragerU and Jordan Peterson as 'Nazis', YouTube Pulls Project Veritas Video Exposing Google's Anti-Trump Schemes, and WATCH: Google Executive Admits Plan to Stop “Trump Situation” in 2020. If you're already caught up because you're fabulousness personified, pull up a chair and watch Ted Cruz lay a slow-burning case against Google in his questioning of User Experience Director Maggie Stanphill:
Cruz: "Does Google consider itself a neutral public forum?"
Google McGoogleface: "Yes it does."
Cruz: "What about this Veritas report that included all this evidence that what you just said is verbal caca, thus threatening a real possibility that the pants you're wearing might spontaneously combust in glorious fire?"
Google McGoogleface: "I didn't see it because I have a day job and also I was advised by counsel to avoid it due to this thing called plausible deniability."
Cruz: "I'm sorry this hearing is impinging on your day job and that your company is quite possibly flagrantly breaking federal law in order to continue screwing people."
Google McGoogleface: "It's a great opportunity to be here even if I picked the short straw. But for the record, I'd rather be in my office trying to figure out a way to increase the search rankings for memes about that thing you call a beard."
Okay I have to stop.
Sidestepping how this Google executive is just as trustworthy as toilet paper clinging to your shoe as you exit a very public restroom, do we honestly believe she has no idea her company is engaging in questionable political behavior? Because I call bovine feces. The Project Veritas report is hardly the first exposé into the tech giant's political handiwork. As I recall, it was within days of Trump knocking Crooked Hillary off her broomstick that the Google folks had a collective cry. Watch that video here. Additionally, all of this:
- NEW REPORT: Google Employees Openly Discussing Burying Conservative Media
- COLLUSION? Facebook, Twitter, Google (and more) Meet to “Discuss” Election “Meddling.”
- SHOTS FIRED: Google Targets Conservative Media with Biased New Feature
Now back to Cruz. This wasn't a slam dunk victory against Google, no. I think Cruz was laying a case. I think he was handing out rope for which Google may later use to hang itself. Because more reports against Google are emerging, and the more Google employees are on record saying "No, we are totally non-bias and honest" the deeper in trouble they'll be.
- The Truth About Ted Cruz 'Not Wearing a Mask.' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Both Chris Cuomo and CNN on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz and CBS This Morning Argue Over SCOTUS - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Used an '80s Movie Quote to Criticize Sen. Warren - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Battles Chris Cuomo on CNN - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Wants a Copy of Jim Carrey's Anti-Cruz Artwork - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Calls Out Democrats for Their Dark-Money Hypocrisy ›
- Report: Google Insider Accused Company of ‘Playing God’ ›
- Ted Cruz: Big Tech CEOs Will Testify Before Election Day - Louder With Crowder ›