Jack Dorsey Completes Selling Out the Left, Calls Elon Musk 'Singular Solution' He Trusts to Own Twitter
Jack Dorsey is not our friend, but he's been saying things to trigger the left as of late. He hasn't changed his ideology. It's more like an alcoholic making amends. Only instead of ruining Christmas, he ruined the internet. Dorsey isn't our friend, but sometimes the enemy of our enemy is our content. One thing @Jack is, however, is all-in on Elon Musk.
As Twitter employees freak out about the prospect of having to return to an office to work, their former boss shared his thoughts on Monday's news: "Elon is the singular solution I trust. I trust his mission to extend the light of consciousness,” he continued. “Elon’s goal of creating a platform that is 'maximally trusted and broadly inclusive' is the right one. This is also Parag Agrawal's goal, and why I chose him. Thank you both for getting the company out of an impossible situation. This is the right path…I believe it with all my heart.”
Elon’s goal of creating a platform that is “maximally trusted and broadly inclusive” is the right one. This is also @paraga’s goal, and why I chose him. Thank you both for getting the company out of an impossible situation. This is the right path...I believe it with all my heart.
— jack⚡️ (@jack) April 26, 2022
Dorsey also shared a Radiohead song called, "Everything in Its Right Place." Green Day's "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)" seems more appropriate but to each their own.
But even Dorsey's statement is an example of how Dorsey isn't "on our side." He said Musk and Parag have the same goal. Elon Musk is a free speech absolutist. Parag thinks free speech is overrated. Parag was in charge when Twitter suspended the Babylon Bee for saying a Biden official with a penis was a man. That was the catalyst that led to Musk buying the company.
Six months is a long time, and that is when Musk is expected to take over. Don't get me wrong. Conservatives do themselves a disservice to think Musk is "our team," as well. But for now, I'll accept things as they are. Jack is saying things with which I agree. Elon Musk, at best, will improve Twitter and, at worst, can't make it suck more than it does. And the left and the media (but I repeat myself) will be in full meltdown the entire time.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Is Jack Dorsey a Good Guy Now? Not So Fast... | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Twitter Manager Has Meltdown Over New Board Member Elon Musk ... ›
- Elon Musk Questions Shadowy Forces Behind Deplatforming ... ›
- Twitter's New CEO has a Twitter Problem with Old Tweet - Louder ... ›
- Show Notes: How Wokeness is RUINING Streaming - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Hints at Building Twitter Alternative - Louder With Crowder ›
- FLASHBACK: Colin Kaepernick Celebrates Political Violence, Gets ... ›
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Stops Pretending, Says "We Can't Afford to ... ›
- Employee Claims Working at Twitter Like "Living in Ukraine" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk 'Pledges' to Put Cocaine Back in Coca-Cola - Louder With Crowder ›
- MSNBC Analyst Claims Elon Musk Bro Confronted Him at Airport ›
- MSNBC Analyst Claims Elon Musk Bro Confronted Him at Airport - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dems Demand Musk Hearing to Explain Intentions for Twitter, - Louder With Crowder ›