Does Twitter's New CEO Have a Twitter Problem with This Old Tweet (UPDATED)?
UPDATE: Agrawal subsequently said he was only quoting the Daily Show. The comments about free speech are more alarming.
After an effort to oust Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey failed last year, it has been announced today that he will be leaving the company.
Dorsey has been an unbelievable failure all around. His company has been failing to grow for some time, now. He’s also been unable to defend several ridiculous actions Twitter has taken in the past—like censoring the New York Post, banning Donald Trump, and taking action on what he and his leftist pals view as “hate speech”—all of which have hurt the company’s bottom dollar.
And while some may be prepared to start jumping for joy to see Dorsey out on his @ss, well, you may want to give it a moment. Jack’s replacement is more of a radical than he is.
Parag Agrawal, formerly the Chief Technology Officer, will assume the role of Twitter CEO, and he’s just terrible.
"If they are not gonna make a distinction between muslims and extremists, then why should I distinguish between white people and racists."
— Parag Agrawal (@paraga) October 26, 2010
We can expect that such a repulsive human being will be doing all he can to safeguard free speech and the exchange of diverse ideas. That’s sarcasm, for anyone who didn’t catch it. I think we can expect Twitter to become an even bigger sh*t show.
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey is OUT! Don't Get Too Excited, Though... | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Joe Biden Cuts Himself Off from Criticizing Sexual Assault Accusers ›
- UN Wants Elon Musk to Singlehandedly Fix Global Hunger - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz's Hunting Photo Angers John Cleese - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter Suspends Steven Crowder Without Explanation - Louder ... ›
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Stops Pretending, Says "We Can't Afford to ... ›
- Twitter Allows Discussion of White Genocide on Spaces - Louder With Crowder ›
- WHY is John Cleese Demanding Reparations for The Whites?? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Is Jack Dorsey a Good Guy Now? Not So Fast - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jack Dorsey Calls Elon Musk 'Singular Solution' He Trusts - Louder With Crowder ›
- Liberals Get 'Leaving Twitter' Trending On Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter Suspends Popular Conservative Account - Louder With Crowder ›