'We Need to Wake Up': Ted Cruz Shows Off Brass Balls Comparing CRT to the KKK
Ted Cruz took to the stage of the Faith and Freedom Conference on Friday. He couldn't remember what you called it when a group of people teaches you to judge yourself and others based on the color of their skin. Also, that certain groups should be hated based on the color of their skin. Three letters. It's an acronym of three longer words. Cruz has it on the tip of his tongue.
The relevant part comes in around the 9:00 minute mark so feel free to jump ahead. Or, sit back with a cup of coffee to enjoy Ted Cruz with the giant pile of red meat he brings with him to events like this.
Ted Cruz: Critical race theory is racist as 'Klansman in white sheets'youtu.be
Karl Marx viewed the entire world as a conflict between classes, between the owners of capital and the working men and women, the proletariat. CRT takes that same Marxist concept, except it replaces class with race.
Marxism by any other name still sucks. The Democrat Party (because at this point, there's no difference) can rebrand it whatever they want. The product is still terrible.
CRT says every white person is a racist. Critical race theory says America is fundamentally racist and irredeemably racist. CRT seeks to turn us against each other and if someone has a different color skin seeks to make us hate that person.
It's bigoted, it's a lie, and it's no different than a klansman in white sheets.
Lefties and mainstream media reporters (yeah, I know) are pushing back claiming CRT has never lynched anyone. To that, I say, "yet." Eliminating people who publically disagree with you is usually one of the end goals of Marxism. But I'm sure the people pushing it now are only pushing the good kind. And the same leftists saying this are the ones who invented the term "digital lynching" out one side of their mouth while trying to cyberbully you from dissent out of the other side.
More importantly than the part of Cruz's speech that is going to cause the tightening of many a sphincter is the story he told about the reporter. If Republicans take away nothing else from Cruz's speech, take away that. The gotcha question is coming. You better be prepared for it.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
NPR Propaganda ESCALATES Race War! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Harvard Calls Women 'Birthing People,' Ted Cruz Responds ... ›
- Beto O'Rourke Ate Dirt After Losing to Ted Cruz. Voluntarily. Dirt. He ... ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Obama Admin for Wanting to Censor the Internet ... ›
- Ted Cruz Gives Passionate Speech on Defending Liberty - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Releases Photos, Video of Border Crisis - Louder With ... ›
- Ted Cruz Wants a Copy of Jim Carrey's Anti-Cruz Artwork - Louder ... ›
- Biden's ATF Director to Admit: 'I Want to Ban the AR-15' - Louder ... ›
- AOC DEMANDS the Resignation of Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley - Louder ... ›
- Trevor Noah Says Dumb Things About Census, Ted Cruz Responds ... ›
- Five Things More Interesting Than Ted Cruz Going to Cancun ... ›
- Ted Cruz Explodes Over Democrat Voting Reform Bill - Louder With Crowder ›
- Colin Kaepernick Shares Anti-American 4th of July Tweet, Gets Educated by Ted Cruz - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Admin Backs Down From Requiring CRT for Federal Grants - Louder With Crowder ›