Colin Kaepernick Shares Anti-American 4th of July Tweet, Gets Educated by Ted Cruz
We would have written about this one yesterday, but we were too busy liking America. It shouldn't come as any surprise to see lefties trying to take a dump on Independence Day. Case in point, unemployed quarterback and Gonzo lookalike Colin Kaepernick used the fourth as another opportunity to trash America.
See for yourself:
“What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? This Fourth of July is yours, not mine…T… https://t.co/2ASS2hG38Q— Colin Kaepernick (@Colin Kaepernick)1562259797.0
Yep, according to the gospel of Colin, America is as racist as it was in 1852. No Emancipation Proclamation. No Civil Rights Act. We're just as sucktastic on the racial equality front as we were a century and a half ago.
Unfortunately for Colin, the venerable Ted Cruz caught wind of his rectal utterances. Tedrick saw fit to dish out a history lesson on Frederick Douglass:
You quote a mighty and historic speech by the great abolitionist Frederick Douglass, but, without context, many mod… https://t.co/Ud19eKBKTx— Ted Cruz (@Ted Cruz)1562290037.0
(1) This speech was given in 1852, before the Civil War, when the abomination of slavery still existed. Thanks to D… https://t.co/X25QAWock0— Ted Cruz (@Ted Cruz)1562290037.0
(2) Douglass was not anti-American; he was, rightly and passionately, anti-slavery. Indeed, he concluded the speech as follows:— Ted Cruz (@Ted Cruz)1562290037.0
“Allow me to say, in conclusion, notwithstanding the dark picture I have this day presented, of the state of the na… https://t.co/6nMZbzdfBs— Ted Cruz (@Ted Cruz)1562290038.0
“There are forces in operation, which must inevitably, work the downfall of slavery. ‘The arm of the Lord is not sh… https://t.co/rl5uoymeYT— Ted Cruz (@Ted Cruz)1562290038.0
“I, therefore, leave off where I began, with hope. While drawing encouragement from ‘the Declaration of Independenc… https://t.co/9b1h55bKGs— Ted Cruz (@Ted Cruz)1562290038.0
Let me encourage everyone, READ THE ENTIRE SPEECH; it is powerful, inspirational, and historically important in ben… https://t.co/Etx2qi39GN— Ted Cruz (@Ted Cruz)1562290039.0
Say, do you smell something burning?
I'd love to hear Colin's perspective on other matters of US history. "America defeated the French in the War of 1813 to secure American supremacy. Louis Armstrong parachuted down to the surface of Uranus back in 1869. World War I started when the Polish bombed Pearl Harbor."
Notice how the left likes to tailor history to suit their narrative. While willfully ignoring anything to the contrary. Little Colin is perfectly content to take that excerpt from the Douglass speech and ignore the other sentences before and after it. He didn't count on the Cruz stepping in with some proper historical perspective.
Hopefully, next time Colin will understand his quotes in context before posting them. This will spare him from further embarrassment at the hands of our man Ted Cruz.
While we're on the subject of Ted:
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Ted Cruz Strikes Back: Media's Obsessed with Me Because They ... ›
- Beto O'Rourke Ate Dirt After Losing to Ted Cruz. Voluntarily. Dirt. He ... ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Obama Admin for Wanting to Censor the Internet ... ›
- 'Princess Bride' Star Tries Dunking on Ted Cruz. Fails. - Louder With ... ›
- Trevor Noah Says Dumb Things About Census, Ted Cruz Responds ... ›
- AOC DEMANDS the Resignation of Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley - Louder ... ›
- Biden's ATF Director to Admit: 'I Want to Ban the AR-15' - Louder ... ›
- Five Things More Interesting Than Ted Cruz Going to Cancun ... ›
- 'Ted Cruz Shows Off Brass Balls Comparing CRT to the KKK ... ›
- Ted Cruz Explodes Over Democrat Voting Reform Bill - Louder With ... ›