'That Speaks Volumes': Ted Cruz OWNS Richard Blumenthal Who Can't Answer Simple Question About Voter Laws
Democrats are still trying to push their federal takeover of elections. It's their "For the People Act." Even though the only people it is for are leftists looking to hold on to power. There is yet another hearing happening today, hosted by Connecticut Senator Dick Blumenthal. Sen. Dick got his face wrecked by Ted Cruz.
What follows before this video, I can only assume. Because we've seen this movie before. Democrats claim any voter integrity is raaaaaaaaacist. Republicans prove that it is not. The media says, "Yeah, what the Democrats said." Could I look up the context that comes before this clip? Sure, I guess. The mainstream media could have looked up the difference between a whip and horse reins. That's just not the world we live in today. Plus, I know y'all are here for the Ted Cruz mic drop.
Sen. Ted Cruz to Democrat Sen. Richard Blumenthal (CT): “Why is it that Connecticut has lower African American registration and lower African American turnout than Georgia and Mississippi?"
Blumenthal: “You know, I'm really not here to debate you…"
Cruz: “That speaks volumes." pic.twitter.com/ncP2MpDlaP
— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) September 22, 2021
Cruz: "Why is it that Connecticut has lower African-American registration and lower African-American turnout than Georgia and Mississippi?"
Blumenthal: "You know, I'm really not here to debate you …"
Cruz: "That speaks volumes."
Maaaaaaybe Blumenthal has Cruz on a technicality. He WASN'T there to debate him. It was a hearing, not a debate. That's at least what the "independent" "fact" checkers will run with. But Cruz's point SHOULD be a part of the hearing. Systemically racist Democrats who believe minorities can't do anything on their own claim any voter laws will prevent them from voting. it's the only argument against voter integrity laws that they have. A guy running a hearing about voter laws should be able to answer the question of why, if what Democrats say is true, registration and turnout among minorities are higher in states with other ID laws.
Hearing a U.S. senator tell another U.S. senator "I'm not here to debate you" while in the Senate is just funny. Blumenthal should go back to lying about his war record.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Crowder: Voter ID Is NOT Racist! | Change My Mind Clips youtu.be
- DEVIL'S ADVOCATE: Tim Pool vs. Skyler Turden Debate Big Tech ... ›
- China is the single biggest threat to the US over the next century ... ›
- Ted Cruz Wrecks Chris Christie's Face Over Hurricane Relief ... ›
- Beto O'Rourke Ate Dirt After Losing to Ted Cruz. Voluntarily. Dirt. He ... ›
- Biden's ATF Director to Admit: 'I Want to Ban the AR-15' - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Obama Admin for Wanting to Censor the Internet ... ›
- Ted Cruz Unloads on Biden Admin After Child Bride Report - Louder ... ›
- Colin Kaepernick Shares Anti-American 4th of July Tweet, Gets ... ›
- Ted Cruz Releases Video Showing Biden's 'Man-made Disaster ... ›
- Senator Ted Cruz says 'Let's Go Brandon.' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Wants to Move Illegal Migrants to 13 Liberal Cities - Louder With Crowder ›
- Three You May Have Missed: Cruz vs. Biden, and Brian Stelter - Louder With Crowder ›