'They're Engaged in Deception and Fraud': Ted Cruz Lays Out the Problems with Big Tech
Senator Ted Cruz joined Crowder and Crew on the show today to talk about several topics of interest to everyone: the surge in crimes raging across the United States, the inflation currently crippling the wallets of Americans, and especially, the scourge that is Big Tech. Big Tech has been choosing who can and cannot be heard, what opinions are and are not valuable, and what facts, well, are and are not facts!
As you might recall, Louder with Crowder has, yet again, been suspended from YouTube, and we don’t know why. Why do they have Section 230 to hide behind? Why aren’t changes being made to stick it to Big Tech?
Crowder and crew came ready with plenty of questions, and Cruz came ready to give candid answers.
“We gotta start landing some blows!”
Cruz laid out a solid three-point plan that needs to happen. Will it happen, though? Will our elected representatives start holding some feet to some fires?
After a conversation like this, the only question remaining is when does the fight really heat up. Steven is over on the sidelines screaming, “Put me in, Cruz!” And maybe downing a Built bar right quick.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Beto O'Rourke Ate Dirt After Losing to Ted Cruz. Voluntarily. Dirt. He ... ›
- Ted Cruz Mocks Famous Rep. AOC Photo from Border - Louder With ... ›
- Ted Cruz Hammers Stephen Colbert: Rich Libs Using Kyle ... ›
- 'That Speaks Volumes': Ted Cruz OWNS Richard Blumenthal Who ... ›
- Ted Cruz Wants to Move Illegal Migrants to 13 Liberal Cities ... ›
- Ted Cruz Drops Dems After Accused of 'Defending Nazis.' - Louder ... ›
- Senator Ted Cruz says 'Let's Go Brandon.' - Louder With Crowder ›
- What Ted Cruz REALLY Said About Texas Secession - Louder With ... ›
- Ted Cruz: Hey Jake Tapper, What's With Maskless Joe Biden ... ›