Ted Cruz Intros 'Stop the Surge Act,' Offers Brilliant Plan to Move Illegal Migrants to 13 Liberal Cities
The Biden administration criticizes Republicans for not having a solution to the border crisis the Biden Administration caused. My plan would be to go back to Donald Trump's common-sense illegal immigration reform. If that is not an option, Ted Cruz has another option.
Cruz, as a senator from a southern border state, has been very outspoken about the toll the crisis has had on his constituents. His colleagues on the left, many of whom are from cities nowhere near the border don't care and think the influx of illegal immigrants is the cat's pajamas. Cruz's solution is the Stop the Surge Act. It would create thirteen new ports of entry for processing illegal migrants who are trying to cross the border. Those ports would be in:
- Block Island, Rhode Island
- Greenwich, Connecticut
- Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Governors Island, New York
- Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- Nantucket, Massachusetts
- Newport, Rhode Island
- Scarsdale, New York
- Palo Alto, California
- Yountville, California
- St. Helena, California
- North Hero, Vermont
Cruz believes his plan would "provide much-needed relief to Border Patrol and local law enforcement who have been stretched beyond capacity at the Texas border" and allow leaders and residents of the areas who support Joe Biden's border policies to shelter some of the burden. The senator went on to add, "Let's Go Brandon."
The White House wanted a GOP plan. Ted Cruz provided a GOP plan. The only thing left to do is to get the Democratic leaders of these thirteen areas to say yay or nay to whether they agree with the plan. They support Biden's policy, so I can't thunk of any reason why they wouldn't.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Ted Cruz Calls Out The Mainstream Media's 'Coverage' of the Iran ... ›
- Beto O'Rourke Ate Dirt After Losing to Ted Cruz. Voluntarily. Dirt. He ... ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Obama Admin for Wanting to Censor the Internet ... ›
- Biden's ATF Director to Admit: 'I Want to Ban the AR-15' - Louder ... ›
- 'That Speaks Volumes': Ted Cruz OWNS Richard Blumenthal Who ... ›
- Colin Kaepernick Shares Anti-American 4th of July Tweet, Gets ... ›
- Ted Cruz successfully blocked Democrats' For the People Act ... ›
- Ted Cruz Unloads on Biden Admin After Child Bride Report - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Mocks Famous Rep. AOC Photo from Border - Louder With ... ›
- Senator Ted Cruz says 'Let's Go Brandon.' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Three You May Have Missed: Cruz vs. Biden, and Brian Stelter - Louder With Crowder ›