Ted Cruz Saved the Republic and BLOCKED Chuck Schumer's Attempt to Ram Through 'For the People' Act
If you're like me, you're usually asleep at 3:00 a.m. If you're like Chuck Schumer, you try sneaking through unpopular and controversial legislation while America sleeps. If you're like Ted Cruz, you stay awake just so you can tell Chuck Schumer to suck it. That's what happened this week when Chuckles tried forcing through the "For the People Act" to nationalize elections. It's more commonly known as the Corrupt Politicians Act. When Joe Biden calls half the country racist, it's because they don't support this Democrat power-grab.
I actually missed this until I saw it I saw it on Not the Bee. Because, again, 3:00 in the morning I'm sound asleep and dreaming about the glass of bourbon I'm about to pour myself.
FOR THE PEOPLE ACT: In the dead of night, Sen. @tedcruz successfully blocked Democrats' For the People Act from passing in the Senate. pic.twitter.com/XeWRux2YXf
— Forbes (@Forbes) August 11, 2021
This bill would constitute a federal government takeover of elections. It would constitute a massive power-grab by Democrats. It would disenfranchise millions of Americans, and it would do precisely the opposite of its nominal title, "For The People." It is, instead, for the politicians, because it entrenches politicians and ensures that the people cannot vote them out of office. It would strike down virtually every reasonable voter integrity law in the country ...
Like, for instance, the laws that the runaway Texas Democrats failed to block from passing because they all suck at life.
... including voter ID laws supported by the overwhelming majority of this country, including prohibitions on ballot-harvesting, again widely supported by people in this country. It would mandate that felons be allowed to vote, and it would automatically register millions of illegal aliens to vote. It would profoundly undermine democracy in this country, and for that reason, I object.
There you have it, democracy at work. Chuck Schumer tried to sneak in controversial legislation without Americans knowing. Even more shady, he wanted it passed by "unanimous consent" so that no one would have to actually vote on the controversial legislation. Ted Cruz told Nancy Pelosi's biyatchboy to take his unanimous consent and stick it up hs nose.
God bless America.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Debunking the Gender Pay Gap #shortsyoutu.be
- China is the single biggest threat to the US over the next century ... ›
- Beto O'Rourke Ate Dirt After Losing to Ted Cruz. Voluntarily. Dirt. He ... ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Obama Admin for Wanting to Censor the Internet ... ›
- Biden's ATF Director to Admit: 'I Want to Ban the AR-15' - Louder ... ›
- Trevor Noah Says Dumb Things About Census, Ted Cruz Responds ... ›
- Ted Cruz Goes Scorched-Earth on Democrats, 'Discredited' CDC ... ›
- AOC DEMANDS the Resignation of Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley - Louder ... ›
- Colin Kaepernick Shares Anti-American 4th of July Tweet, Gets ... ›
- Ted Cruz Releases Video Showing Biden's 'Man-made Disaster' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Mocks Famous Rep. AOC Photo from Border - Louder With Crowder ›
- Senator Ted Cruz says 'Let's Go Brandon.' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Wants to Move Illegal Migrants to 13 Liberal Cities - Louder With Crowder ›
- Three You May Have Missed: Cruz vs. Biden, and Brian Stelter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Drops Dems After Accused of 'Defending Nazis.' - Louder With Crowder ›