'This is a Crisis': Ted Cruz Releases Video Showing Joe Biden's 'Man-made Disaster' Along Southern Border
Don't let everything else Joe Biden has made a mess of fool you. The southern border is still in crisis. That's the original thing Joe Biden pooped the bed on. Other than the nights when he actually poops the bed. Joe Biden has made such a mess of the border, he decided to take what he learned and apply it to Afghanistan. He didn't learn anything. Joe Biden is a nincompoop.
The latest example of Biden's border boobery involves over ten thousand illegal migrants and a bridge in Del Rio, Texas. I'll let Senator Ted Cruz take it from here. His video posts along the border have been very informative. This one is no different.
I am on the ground in Del Rio, Texas tonight. As of this moment, there are 10,503 illegal aliens under the Del Rio International Bridge.
This manmade disaster was caused by Joe Biden. #BidenBorderCrisis pic.twitter.com/VpzkrH1zyb
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) September 17, 2021
"This is a crisis that has unfolded. It's a man-made crisis. Just over a week ago, there were fewer than a thousand people here under the bridge."
I know this is a serious issue, but I can't help myself.
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge [Official Music Video] youtu.be
Different type of "under the bridge," I know. The song is more like under the bridges in Austin.
Okay, back to the senator.
"Then, on September 8th, the Biden administration made a decision to cancel deportation flights back to Haiti. The vast majority of these illegal immigrants crossing in Del Rio are from Haiti. When [the Biden admin] made that decision eight days ago, the 700 to 1,000 people who were here discovered they could stay. They pulled out their cellphones and called their friends. They called their family. And eight days later, 700 people became 10,503."
"This is a disaster. And it is a man-made disaster. It is the result of political decisions, and Joe Biden could end this tomorrow by simply following the law."
Sure, Joe Biden COULD end this tomorrow. Or he could *checks notes* restrict airspace so people can't see what's going on.
After Fox News drone footage of THOUSANDS of illegal aliens was released, it looks like the political operatives at the Biden White House saw the footage and decided that's the last thing they wanted reported.
Now the FAA says, "Please, no journalists allowed." It's ridiculous. pic.twitter.com/LyoBASIcrA
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) September 17, 2021
It's advised to not claim malice where incompetence will do. When it comes to Biden's border, I honestly don't know which it is. His administration has a habit of losing tens of thousands of illegals. They also can't remember where they left thousands of unaccompanied illegal migrant children. Joe Biden and/or the people who run Biden have shown to be equal parts malicious and incompetent. In theory, they could have not realized when they stopped deporting people, those people would then phone a friend. Or, they could have known this would happen and is the reason why they stopped the deportations. I honestly don't know which option is worse. I just know it's a mess.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Gen. Milley's TREASON: Does CNN Know Something We Don't? | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- RACIST? Idiot Mark Ruffalo Threatens MSNBC to Stop Hiring 'White ... ›
- China is the single biggest threat to the US over the next century ... ›
- Beto O'Rourke Ate Dirt After Losing to Ted Cruz. Voluntarily. Dirt. He ... ›
- Biden's ATF Director to Admit: 'I Want to Ban the AR-15' - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Obama Admin for Wanting to Censor the Internet ... ›
- Ted Cruz Unloads on Biden Admin After Child Bride Report - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Goes Scorched-Earth on Democrats, 'Discredited' CDC ... ›
- Ted Cruz successfully blocked Democrats' For the People Act ... ›
- Colin Kaepernick Shares Anti-American 4th of July Tweet, Gets ... ›
- Classic Joe Biden: Blasts Black Men for Not Wearing Condoms - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'That Speaks Volumes': Ted Cruz OWNS Richard Blumenthal Who Can't Answer Simple Question About Voter Laws - Louder With Crowder ›