Three You May Have Missed: Cruz vs. Biden, Brian Stelter vs. Bea Arthur
We hear at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website churn out a lot of rants, ravings, and other assorted miscellany. We also know you can't be expected to catch everything (though we appreciate those of you who do). Here are three you may have missed about three of our favorite people to write about.
Ted Cruz released an immigration plan this week. Since liberals love illegal immigration so much, relocate migrants to liberal cities:
Cruz believes his plan would "provide much-needed relief to Border Patrol and local law enforcement who have been stretched beyond capacity at the Texas border" and allow leaders and residents of the areas who support Joe Biden's border policies to shelter some of the burden. The senator went on to add, "Let's Go Brandon."
Joe Biden's plan? Sneaking them out on flights in the middle of the night:
The children have been flown in from times ranging from nearly 10 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. and bused to several different locations in the surrounding areas. Some have met up with relatives or sponsors, and some have been dropped off at facilities all over New York. I think it's safe to say, if your administration is forced to shuffle around migrant children under cover of darkness, there might be something wrong with your handling of the legitimate border crisis.
And Brian Stelter loses in the ratings to thirty-plus-year-old Golden Girls reruns:
Poor Brian Stelter keeps getting beaten up by girls. Bari Weiss slapped him around ON his show. Then he got an atomic wedgie by four elderly women, three of which have shuffled lose their mortal coil. Only Betty White remains, who everyone agrees is a national treasure. Stelter has two options: have Betty White on his show to appeal to the Sunday morning crowd, Or if he wants the demo, grow a set and go on Joe Rogan's podcast. Between Rogan and Betty, I'm not sure who would embarrass Tater the most.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Ted Cruz Blasts Obama Admin for Wanting to Censor the Internet ... ›
- Biden's ATF Director to Admit: 'I Want to Ban the AR-15' - Louder ... ›
- 'That Speaks Volumes': Ted Cruz OWNS Richard Blumenthal Who ... ›
- Colin Kaepernick Shares Anti-American 4th of July Tweet, Gets ... ›
- Ted Cruz Unloads on Biden Admin After Child Bride Report - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Releases Shocking Video on the Border Crisis - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Mocks Famous Rep. AOC Photo from Border - Louder With ... ›
- Ted Cruz successfully blocked Democrats' For the People Act ... ›
- Ted Cruz Wants to Move Illegal Migrants to 13 Liberal Cities ... ›
- Senator Ted Cruz says 'Let's Go Brandon.' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan, Theo Von Dump All Over Colin Kaepernick - Louder With Crowder ›