Ted Cruz Unloads on Biden Admin, Accuses Them of Child Trafficking After Afghan Child Bride Report
A veteran friend posted on Facebook this week that they're having trouble getting his interpreter's family out of Afghanistan. Finding out someone in your family worked with the Americans tends to anger Joe Biden's partners in peace, the Taliban. My friend was less than thrilled to read in the Associated Press that while his interpreter's family is left behind, we've been importing an above-average amount of child brides. By above average, I mean any number greater than zero. Also put off by this? Senator Ted Cruz.
Horrifying. Joe Biden has imported a human rights catastrophe into America. How is this not literally child trafficking, conducted by the United States government? https://t.co/OT5gzUOwDR
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) September 3, 2021
Horrifying. Joe Biden has imported a human rights catastrophe into America. How is this not literally child trafficking, conducted by the United States government?
Cruz, who went to Cancun once (since leftist nincompoops bring that up whenever Cruz says anything), makes an excellent point. The AP reports that as part of Biden's botched Afghanistan evacuation, which was the result of Biden's botched Afghanistan withdrawal, no one noticed that the female wives of the Afghanistan man were a considerable amount younger. Not until they landed in Wisconsin. It was only then that U.S. officials started looking into reports that "in the frantic evacuation of desperate Afghans from Kabul, older men were admitted together with young girls they claimed as 'brides' or otherwise sexually abused."
The AP's reporting has been confirmed by CBS News. Several Afghan women and girls -- when they were at the Emirates Humanitarian City evacuation center -- reported that THEIR FAMILIES FORCED THEM INTO MARRIAGE in order to be eligible for evacuation. Rest assured, though. Our State Department is taking things "very seriously."
None of this should be surprising. Actually, rewind that. All of this SHOULD be surprising. It's just not because of who is running the government. Of all the things that the Biden administration f*cks up the most, it's not paying attention over who comes through our country. This is the same government that loses 1 out of 3 unaccompanied minors and is shocked 50,000 illegal migrants adults never checked in after being released in the wild. The difference is along the southern border, it's by design. It's what the people who run Joe Biden want. Allowing grown-ass men to bring sex slaves into the country is gross incompetence. And as Senator Cruz implies, sounds like literal child trafficking.
I know Democrats like to avoid anything having to do with Joe Biden and children. But we need answers and this needs to be investigated.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Instagram disables Conservative accounts? #shorts youtu.be
- WaPo: Joe Biden Ignored Military Experts on Afghanistan - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki Battle Peter Doocy Over Afghanistan - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Nails Afghanistan: 'We're Led by BUFFOONS ... ›
- Ambassador Blames Americans for Not Leaving Afghanistan ... ›
- Doocy Hammers Psaki on Admin Leaving Americans in Afghanistan ... ›
- Five Things About Joe Biden's Afghanistan Incompetence - Louder ... ›
- Biden Says He's Not Taking Questions, Snaps at Reporter - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Hopes You'll Forget Afghanistan by August 31 - Louder ... ›
- Biden Excuses Afghanistan Disaster, Seems to Forget 8 Years in ... ›
- John Ondrasik Anti-Biden Anthem 'Blood on My Hands.' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Releases Video Showing Biden's 'Man-made Disaster' - Louder With Crowder ›