Ted Cruz Visits Rio Grande, Releases Shocking Video on the Border Crisis
This was a year ago, March 26th 2021. Take a moment to ponder how much worse the problem has gotten since.
Joe Biden, aka "the Migrant President," doesn't want to call the crisis on the border a border crisis. His plan to fix the not crisis is to have Kamala Harris, one of the few people worse on immigration than he is, to laugh her way through it. The Associated Press is circling the wagons for him (allegedly), instructing reporters to not call the crisis at the border a "crisis."
Good luck with that after watching this Ted Cruz video.
Live footage from the banks of the Rio Grande.#BidenBorderCrisis pic.twitter.com/aO4EyANrRQ
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) March 26, 2021
On the other side of the river is Mexico. ... We have been listening to and seeing cartel members. Human traffickers, right on the other side of the river. Waving flashlights. Yelling and taunting Americans. Taunting the Border Patrol. Because they know that under the current policy of the Biden administration, they can flood over here. They're getting paid $4,000-$5,000 a person to smuggle them into this country. And our policy when they smuggle them in, the Biden administration releases them. ... Last month, 100,000 people came across the border illegally. We've got 15,000 kids in federal government custody.
This is a humanitarian crisis. It's a public health crisis. The illegal immigrants who are being released, they're testing positive for COVID-19 at a seven times higher rate than the American population. And it's a national security crisis. And it's time for the Biden administration to put an end to it and stop sanctioning lawless chaos on our southern border.
We encountered human traffickers & cartel members tonight, yelling at us across the Rio Grande and preparing to cross. #BidenBorderCrisis pic.twitter.com/yXl3AyUIPd
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) March 26, 2021
Cartels and COVID. While the president of the United States laughs about people saying what a "great guy" he is. You did this, Mr. President. This is because of your policies.
Policies that are just ideas right now. No actual amnesty bill or immigration reforms have been signed into law yet. The crisis is based on what people THINK Biden is going to do. A "robust" debate in the Senate will be interesting to watch. Provided we actually get one.
Biden Can't Even Remember THREE THINGS! Crowder Called It! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Joe Biden Uses Colorado to Officially Call for Gun Control - Louder ... ›
- Harvard Calls Women 'Birthing People,' Ted Cruz Responds ... ›
- Bill Gates Wants Small Businesses closed, Ted Cruz Responds ... ›
- WATCH: Actress Ellen Page Tries to Corner Ted Cruz on LGBT ... ›
- Ted Cruz's Hunting Photo Angers John Cleese - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Obama Admin for Wanting to Censor the Internet ... ›
- AOC DEMANDS the Resignation of Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Dems Over 'Ridiculous Theater,' Gun Control ... ›
- Reporter Shames Ted Cruz For Not Covering His Face, Cruz's ... ›
- Ted Cruz Release More Shocking Photos, Video of Border Crisis Biden Admin Doesn't Want You to See - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Releases More Shocking Photos, Video of Border Crisis Biden Admin Doesn't Want You to See - Louder With Crowder ›
- Six-Month-Old Thrown into Rio Grande by Smugglers, Saved by Brave Border Patrol Agent - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Identifies Three Biden Decisions That Provoked 'Entirely Preventable' Border Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Another Immigration Fail: Biden Admin Hints at Restarting Border Wall Construction? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kamala Harris Finally Addressees When She's Visiting the Border She's Supposed to Fix: She's Not - Louder With Crowder ›
- John Cleese Ridicules Hank Azaria's Pathetic 'Apu' Virtue-Signaling - Louder With Crowder ›
- Three You May Have Missed: Cruz vs. Biden, and Brian Stelter - Louder With Crowder ›