Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 02, 2021
Ted Cruz Identifies Three Biden Decisions That Provoked 'Entirely Preventable' Border Crisis
Joe Biden spent so much time campaigning that he could overturn every Donald Trump decision, he never stopped to ask if he should. Like the guy from Jurassic Park, if you replace the dinosaurs with illegal immigrants all coming to our southern border because they think Joe Biden invited them. Ted Cruz has been along the border to expose just how horrible things have gotten under the Biden administration. The Texas senator shared with the press what he believes are the three biggest mistakes that Joe Biden has made.
Ted Cruz: Biden made "three decisions in particular that provoked this crisis" on borderyoutu.be
Number one, the first week in office, Joe Biden immediately halted construction on the border wall.
The second decision the Biden administration made was to reinstate the failed "Catch and Release" policy. So that now when individuals are apprehanded, they're given a court date sometime in the future. They're released. And everyone knows only a very small percentage will show up for that court date.
And third, probably most inexplicable, Joe Biden ended the "Remain in Mexico" international agreement. President Trump had negotiated with Mexico an agreement that individuals from Central America who are crossing illegally through Mexico would remain in Mexico while their asylum cases were proceeding in the United States.
To be fair to Joe Biden, he may realize he pooped his pants on that last one. Or maybe he just realizes he pooped his pants. But he has signaled that eliminating "Remain in Mexico" was a mistake and they need to go back to it.
I'd be curious to hear Biden challenged on these three decisions and see if he feels these weren't mistakes and why. I know he dumped off dealing with the crisis on Kamala Harris, so he might have forgotten there's even a problem. I'd still be interested in hearing his excuses.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Biden's Illegal Immigration SURGE! #BidenBorderCrisis | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Lindsey Graham Unloads on Press Over Biden's Border Crisis ... ›
- Ted Cruz, AOC Agree on Robinhood Investigation - Louder With ... ›
- Beto O'Rourke Ate Dirt After Losing to Ted Cruz. Voluntarily. Dirt. He ... ›
- WATCH: Actress Ellen Page Tries to Corner Ted Cruz on LGBT ... ›
- Ted Cruz's Hunting Photo Angers John Cleese - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Releases Shocking Video on the Border Crisis - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Obama Admin for Wanting to Censor the Internet ... ›
- Ted Cruz Gives Passionate Speech on Defending Liberty - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Dems Over 'Ridiculous Theater,' Gun Control ... ›
- Ted Cruz Releases Photos, Video of Border Crisis - Louder With ... ›
- Biden Administration Calling for GLOBAL Minimum Tax Rate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Another Immigration Fail: Biden Admin Hints at Restarting Border Wall Construction? - Louder With Crowder ›
- John Cleese Ridicules Hank Azaria's Pathetic 'Apu' Virtue-Signaling - Louder With Crowder ›