Facebook Declares Donald Trump will Stay Banned from the Platform ... But Only for Six Months?
As you read this and other articles about Facebook's Oversight Board upholding Trump's permanent ban, I want you to keep reminding yourself of one thing. Republicans could have done something about Facebook and its fellow Big Tech cronies when Trump was president AND Republicans led the Senate. Remember that.
Yes, news broke today that the Facebook Oversight Board ruled Donald Trump will STAY permanently banned on Facebook. However, with a "but." You see, the Facebook Oversight Board ruled that Facebook didn't follow Facebook's rules when banning Donald Trump. The Facebook Oversight Board is giving Facebook six months to review Facebook's response.
It was not appropriate for Facebook to impose the indeterminate and standardless penalty of indefinite suspension. Facebook's normal penalties include removing the violating content, imposing a time-bound period of suspension, or permanently disabling the page and account.
The Board insists that Facebook review this matter to determine and justify a proportionate response that is consistent with the rules that are applied to other users of its platform. Facebook must complete its review of this matter within six months of the date of this decision.
Seriously. Grow a set of testicles and just say Donald Trump is permanently banned. Because this "ruling" is insulting to Trump's intelligence, our intelligence, and the intelligence of anyone marginally intelligent.
We know the system is gamed. Current Facebook executives have admitted to reducing negative articles about Joe Biden. Former Facebook executives have straight-up called for conservative influencers to be banned. The unfair business practices are why we're suing the company.
We all know that Facebook knows that there are no penalties for "not following Facebook policies." Because, again, Democrats are in charge now and Republicans didn't do shit before that. Facebook should just come out and say "Trump is banned because f*** you. That's why."
Saying that Facebook has six months to review things or else the oversight board will give them six more months to review things is ridiculous. No one believes you.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Crowder SUES Facebook! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Jamie Foxx Talks Donald Trump's Victory. Blames Leftist PC Culture ... ›
- BREAKING: Donald Trump Bans Transgenders in the Military ... ›
- Top 5 Donald Trump Accomplishments and Moments in 2017 ... ›
- Conor McGregor has Just Come Out in Support of Donald Trump ... ›
- Happy Valentine's Day! Slate Says Donald Trump is Ruining Sex ... ›
- Brian Stelter Claps Back at Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Potato' - Louder ... ›
- Why I'm Begrudgingly Voting for Donald Trump... - Louder With ... ›
- Donald Trump Crashes Wedding, Toasts Couple with Awesome Anti ... ›
- Pelosi Blames Border Crisis on Donald Trump, Climate Change ... ›
- Donald Trump Unloads on Joe Biden's Border Crisis - Louder With ... ›
- Donald Trump is Suing Jack Dorsey, Mark Zuckerberg - Louder With Crowder ›
- Donald Trump Tells Why He's Suing Big Tech in His Own Words - Louder With Crowder ›
- Trump Cracks Jokes About Transgender Olympian Laurel Hubbard - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brian Stelter Claps Back at Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Potato' - Louder With Crowder ›