It's On Now! Donald Trump Plans Class Action Lawsuit Against Jack Dorsey, Mark Zuckerberg
UPDATED below with video of President Trump's comments.
Conservatives wanted someone to finally do something about Big Tech. I'd say filing a lawsuit against Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey falls under the auspices of "something." That's exactly what Donald Trump is planning to do on Wednesday, as per a scoop from Axios. Donald Trump has claimed his being deplatformed by the Big Tech companies is censorship. Now it's up to the legal system to decide.
The lawsuit is supported by the America First Policy Institute. Trump will be joined at an 11 am press conference on Wednesday with Institute president Linda McMahon. How I'm only learning now that Linda McMahon is the head of a MAGA think tank is shocking. It's also shocking there isn't a .gif of her kicking Vince McMahon in his grapefruits. So here she is throwing back a Steveweiser.
According to Axios, a class action lawsuit allows the former president to sue "on behalf of a broader group of people that he argues have been censored by biased policies." The broader group being anyone on Facebook or Twitter who has a political opinion slightly to the right of Karl Marx. Or, who disagrees with the CDC and the WHO. That is something this website can attest to firsthand. Even specifically in dealing with Zuckerface and Jack Dorsey with his stupid beard.
I'm not a lawyer. I don't even play one on the internet. I'm not sure if it's "censorship" if it's a private company. That's for smarter legal minds to decide. Like, for instance, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. But I want the fight. We're all ready for the fight and have been ready for the fight. Let's see what Donald Trump can do!
UPDATE (7/7/21 2:49 PM):
President Trump held his press conference and provide more insight into his lawsuit.
Donald J Trump Announces A Lawsuit Against ... Facebook, Google, and Twitter youtu.be
"Today in conjunction with the America first policy I'm filing a major class-action lawsuit against the big tech giants including Facebook, Google, and Twitter as well as their CEOs. Sundar Pichai, Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey. Three real nice guys. We are asking the U.S. District Court of the Southern District to order an immediate halt to social media companies' illegal shameful censorship of the American people. And that is exactly what they are doing."
This will be fun!
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Will Big Tech EVER Be Held Accountable by Republicans? | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- New Trump Ad Parodies a Ford Trucks Commercial - Louder With ... ›
- FLASHBACK: Donald Trump's 'House of Wings' - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC is Super Angry Donald Trump Called Her AOC - Louder With ... ›
- PAGING RACHEL MADDOW: Donald Trump Paid More Taxes Than ... ›
- Happy Valentine's Day! Slate Says Donald Trump is Ruining Sex ... ›
- Top 5 Donald Trump Accomplishments and Moments in 2017 ... ›
- Conor McGregor has Just Come Out in Support of Donald Trump ... ›
- Facebook Upholds Donald Trump's Permanent Ban - Louder With ... ›
- Donald Trump Nails Joe Biden for Ukraine Lie with Nickelback ... ›
- Why I'm Begrudgingly Voting for Donald Trump... - Louder With ... ›
- Donald Trump Tells Why He's Suing Big Tech in His Own Words - Louder With Crowder ›
- Megan Fox Hits Back at Her Haters Over Trump Comments - Louder With Crowder ›
- Little Girl Receives Thank You Letter from Donald Trump - Louder With Crowder ›
- Trump Cracks Jokes About Transgender Olympian Laurel Hubbard - Louder With Crowder ›