Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 15, 2021
NY Parent Demands Court Overturn Incest Laws so They Can Marry Their Child
New York has some messed-up people. People who are absolute moral degenerates. But I didn't think New York was "sue to overturn incest laws so you could marry your adult child" bad. Yet according to the New York Post, here we are. And there go the wheels finally falling off the planet.
A New Yorker who wants to marry their own adult offspring is suing to overturn laws barring the incestuous practice, calling it a matter of "individual autonomy."
The parent in the new case who hears wedding bells when looking at their own kid said they want to propose, but would "sustain emotional harm" if they did so while the current laws are in effect.
The current laws that prevent parents from marrying their children. Those are the current laws we're talking about. Though the only thing not shocking about this is the fact it was filed in a New York City court.
The anonymous PAACNP in question — which stands for, and I quote, "Parent and Adult Child Non-Procreationable" — is demanding a judge declare NY's current incest laws to be unconstitutiional and unenforceable. Failure to allow these PAACNPs to prance down the aisle in wedded bliss would — again, I quote — "diminish their humanity." Going on to say:
Parent-and-adult-child couples for whom procreation is either virtually or literally impossible can aspire to the transcendent purposes of marriage and seek fulfillment in its highest meaning.
The court filing also says the parent wishes to remain anonymous because they realize "an action that a large segment of society views as morally, socially and biologically repugnant." This at least shows that while the PAACNPs are batsh!t crazy and koo-koo for Cocoa Puffs, they're at least not stupid. At least there's that. That's their one saving grace. They're not stupid. Just insane.
No word on when or if the case will be heard. I'd have to imagine a judge hearing this and needing to be convinced that he's not being punked. Eventually, these brave PAACNPs will have their day in court. Appearing before a judge not just for themselves but for all the PAACNP Americans living in the shadows. When that day comes — remember, this is New York City — will they get the incest rules overturned, allowing this parent to marry their adult child? Living happily ever after as man and whatever? Sound off in this post's Facebook comment section.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Dan Bongino INSULTS Steven Crowder! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- WATCH: Super Genius Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Compares Berlin ... ›
- Harrison Greenbaum and Steven Crowder Debate 'Free Speech' in ... ›
- Trump Accepts the New York Police Union Endorsement - Louder ... ›
- OPINION: You Cannot Change The Minds of Evil People. Evil ... ›
- Police Casualties, People Killed During 'Peaceful Protests' - Louder ... ›
- A New Underwear Line Allows You to Show Your Cuomo Love ... ›
- Group of New York Teens Attack SUV with Older Woman Inside ... ›
- New York State Senate Cheers After it Passes Up-to-Birth Abortion ... ›
- NY Awards Illegal Immigrants $2.1 Billion Over Pandemic - Louder ... ›
- Bodycam Catches NYC Man Throw Chemicals at Cop During Routine Traffic Stop - Louder With Crowder ›
- Pro-Palestinian Mob Assault NYC Jews with Incendiary Device - Louder With Crowder ›
- Group of New York Teens Attack SUV with Older Woman Inside - Louder With Crowder ›