'Just Pay More': Jen Psaki Doubles Down on Joe Biden's War on Small Business
When Joe Biden goes out without a script, you never know what's verbal diarrhea vs. what the people who control Biden approved for him to say. It's usually up for White House spokessoulessginger Jen Psaki to circle back and clarify. It's clear that President Puddinghead's statement on small businesses "just needing to pay more" wasn't an accident. This is messaging that the White House is planning to campaign on.
Press Sec To Small Business Owners Trying To Find Workers: “May Be That You Have To Pay More Wages" youtu.be
"It's a workers' market" doesn't fly. Small businesses don't have a national debt to run up in order to just "pay more." The White House does, hence them paying people to stay home.
More maddening is the White House acting like small business owners should be indebted to them for "bailing them out" with various stimulus bills. The small business owners needed to be bailed out because the government shut them down and prevented them from making a living. Then added layer upon layer of regulation for them to open up. Government caused small business owners to need to be "bailed out." Now they want to make it harder for them to get back on their feet. Because again, the idiots working in the Joe Biden White House have been lying about taxes for so long, some of them actually think all business owners make as much as Jeff Bezos.
But fine. Small businesses are forced to pay more. That means small businesses are forced to charge more. Again, the guy who owns a deli or a salon has much less of a profit margin than Bezos. Services go up. Cost of goods goes up. Groceries go up. Fuel goes up. Everyone's cost of living goes up ... and hey look, the people are starting to be pissed off about that.
"Women voters are really experiencing it, because they're always more focused on kitchen table economics, microeconomics," Lake said.
"The key target vote in the 2022 election is going to be non-college-educated women ... because they are the most undecided."
Joe Biden's administration is causing the problems. Then they're going to make up the solution to "fix" the problems they caused. Then they're going to claim if you disagree with their solution, then YOU'RE the problem.
If conservatives can stop arguing among themselves over bullsh!t, we might want to make that point clear to the American people. There's one person responsible for businesses struggling to stay afloat and everything getting more expensive. It rhymes with Schmoe Schmiden.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Crowder & Nick Di Paolo On Death Threats and Terrorists! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- 'What Does the Press Get Wrong?': Stelter Interviews Psaki - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki REFUSES to Maxine Waters' Comments About Riots ... ›
- Jen Psaki Challenged on Biden Putting Migrant Kids in Cages ... ›
- Jen Psaki Dodges reporter's abortion question. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Defends Kamala Harris Not Visiting the Border Yet ... ›
- Jen Psaki Challenged Over American Flag - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Refuses to Denounce 'Communism' in Cuba - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki Responds to Gwen Berry - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Name GOPer Who Wants to 'Defund the Police ... ›
- Did a Confused Joe Biden Yell, 'My Butt's Been Wiped'? - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN: Joe Biden's DID NOT Say 'My Butt's Been Wiped' - Louder With Crowder ›