DOOCY Wrecks White House with Immigration Question: Will You Pay Legal Immigrants $450k Too?
Take notes, budding right-leaning journalists. It's DOOCY time. When DOOCY focuses on an issue, he's got the precision of a ninja. His issue this week is Joe Biden's administration paying illegal immigrants $450,000 apiece because Trump was too mean.
The Wall Street Journal reported that the Biden Administration was considering $450,000 payouts to illegal immigrants. Each. It would be to settle an ACLU lawsuit claiming Donald Trump enforcing immigration laws contributed to the pain and suffering of illegal immigrants who broke those laws. DOOCY asked Biden about it, and he said it wasn't true. The ACLU said it was true and that Biden has no idea what his Justice Department is doing. The White House implied Biden DOESN'T know what's going on by issuing a statement "Ackhshually, what the president meant was..."
That brings us to Friday's press briefing, DOOCY, and a dramatic interpretation of the video you are about to watch.
Biden Spokeswoman Is Confused When Asked Why Biden Wants To Give Payments To Illegal Immigrants youtu.be
DOOCY: Will Biden be handing out a half-a-million ...
WH: Fact check! It's only $450,000.
DOOCY: ...riiiiiight. So, will Biden be giving money to immigrants who did the right thing and tried to immigrate to our country legally?
WH: Why would we give money to legal immigrants?
DOOCY: Why are you giving money to illegal immigrants?
WH: I don't understand the question.
DOOCY: I didn't think you would.
Democrats made it clear over the years: illegal immigrants take precedence over everyone else. Joe Biden ran on overturning Donald Trump's common-sense illegal immigration reform. Liberals--mostly white ones--think it's the only way to pander to LatinX voters even as Latino voters tell them over and over again it isn't. There has always been a question as to why people who come here illegally should be allowed in, while people to attempt to do the right thing are made to jump through bureaucratic hoops.
Now the White House--allegedly, depending on who you ask and when--wants to reward people who broke the rules (up to) $450,000. Plus, I'm sure the ACLU's legal fees, too. Joe Biden's White House dosen't have an answer. At least DOOCY keeps asking the question.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
RANT: Why The Left Calls You a SCIENCE-DENIER! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- DOOCY Bombs Psaki: Hammers Biden on Border Crisis - Louder ... ›
- DOOCY Hammers Mayorkas on Fake News of Whipgate - Louder ... ›
- Doocy Hammers Psaki on Admin Leaving Americans in Afghanistan ... ›
- DOOCY: Does WH Believe ANTI-CRT Parents are Terrorists ... ›
- Jen Psaki Battle Peter Doocy Over Afghanistan - Louder With Crowder ›
- Peter Doocy Asks Jen Psaki 'What's So Funny' About Kabul - Louder ... ›
- DOOCY Asks Jen Psaki About Biden's Unpopularity in Virginia ... ›
- DOOCY: 'Has Joe Biden Ever Been Chased into a Restroom ... ›
- DOOCY Asks Psaki Why Texans Should Risk COVID from Illegals ... ›
- Doocy: There are More Terrorists in Afghan Govt Than Women ... ›