KJP lashes out at Doocy question: Does POTUS believe it's a 'threat to democracy' if somebody votes GOP?
This evening, the President of the United States will be giving a political speech outside of the Capitol on, quote, "democracy". There are people working in our government who saw Joe Biden's last speech (what critics call the "he literally looks like Hitler speech"), saw Joe Biden's recent performances on the campaign trail, and think this new speech is a good idea.
It's six days before Election Day. Democrats and the media (but I repeat myself) are in a panic that voters are concerned with inflation and crime more than abortion and January 6th. Now, we're getting a last-ditch political speech by the most divisive president of the last two years.
A rational person would listen to the Democrat and media messaging that voting for a Republican means you hate democracy, and reach the conclusion it's Joe Biden's message too. Karine Jean-Pierre was none too pleased DOOCY asked such a sensible question.
DOOCY: "Does...President Biden" believe "it is a 'threat to democracy' if somebody votes Republican?"
KJP: "No. That's a--that's a ridiculous question. No."
Doocy: "Why is that a ridiculous question?"
KJP: "B/c American people should have their right to vote for whomever" pic.twitter.com/Iu1fbt66IX
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) November 2, 2022
It's not a ridiculous question when it is almost verbatim what Joe Biden's political party and Joe Biden's fluffers in the media are saying. It's not a ridiculous question when it is almost verbatim what Joe Biden is saying. We've seen this most divisive president of the last two years lash out at half the country and claim they're racist for disagreeing with him on legislation. Or that they support slavery for agreeing with the Dobbs decision. Or if like Karine Jean Pierre, they question election results.
Asking if Joe Biden believes voting GOP is a threat to democracy is a sensible question considering Joe Biden's rhetoric. It's a sensible question to ask before he gives a speech and is expected to say he believes voting GOP is a threat to democracy.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
- WH won't tell Doocy who's paying for student debt bailout - Louder ... ›
- Doocy blasts desperate WH attempt to 'redefine' recession - Louder ... ›
- Doocy asks Jean-Pierre about her stolen election claims - Louder ... ›
- Doocy smokes WH over inflation 'reduction' act - Louder With Crowder ›
- Stephen Colbert Calls On Peter Doocy to Be Slapped - Louder With ... ›
- Karine Jean-Pierre Battles Peter Doocy on Inflation - Louder With ... ›
- Pete Doocy Asks WH if Legal Immigrants Get Money Too - Louder ... ›
- Doocy forces Karine Jean-Pierre to OWN rising gas prices - Louder ... ›
- Peter Doocy snarks over 'no one f***s with a Biden' line - Louder ... ›
- Doocy sets trap for Karine Jean Pierre on gas prices - Louder With ... ›
- Make every Democrat who harmed our kids’ education pay - Louder With Crowder ›