Doocy Shocks Psaki: There are More Terrorists in Afghan Government Than Women ... What's Up With That?
The Biden White House was planning on the American people forgetting about Afghanistan by August 31st. Then Joe Biden kept saying and doing all sorts of Joe Biden things. The people forgetting by August 31st didn't quite work out. Added to the White House's problems is Peter Doocy. He keeps sneaking into press briefings. His peers ask the not-Afghan questions Jen Psaki leaves under their chairs with a cookie. Not DOOCY! Today he was wondering if anyone noticed something odd about the Afghanistan government. There seems to be a lot of one group of people, not a lot of another group.
Here is the exchange. It is followed by my dramatic interpretation of what was said. Apropos of nothing, my iPhone autocorrects Doocy to all caps DOOCY now.
DOOCY: "There are now more terrorists wanted by the FBI in the new Afghan government than there are women. Does the President think that is a foreign policy success?" pic.twitter.com/2i4QArTQqD
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) September 8, 2021
DOOCY: I know the president wants us to believe Afghanistan was a smashing success. But the government is heavy on not only terrorists, but terrorists his old boss freed for whatshisface who desserted the army.
PSAKI: Dessert? Who wants dessert? There's a great donut shop ...
DOOCY: Maybe later. So, the Afghan government is lousy with terrorists on the FBI's most wanted list. Not in the Afghan government? Anything that resembles a woman. What's up with that?
PSAKI: The Talibanistan government should know that the global community is watching.
DOOCY: ...k. But they're the Taliban. They don't care.
PSAKI: The global community is still watching though. Besides, did you see what's going on in Texas? Talk about the Taliban! Amirite ladies?
DOOCY: That's not remotely the same thing.
PSAKI: I hate you so, so hard. It's a special kind of hate too.
This DOOCY x Psaki dialogue only represents one problem. There is also the issue of Americans maybe or maybe not being held hostage in Afghanistan right now. Secretary of State Anthony "Hey" Blinken accidentally admitted out loud that there are charter flights being forbidden from flying out of Afghanistan. Some of the flights include American passengers. American citizens are being stopped from leaving a country by a hostile government. So it all depends on how you define "hostage." Anyone with half a brain defines it as the words that accidentally came out of Hey Blinken's mouth. The Biden Administration and their media fluffers define "hostage" as ... hey, look at that obvious distraction!
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
BUTTHURT AOC Cries About Texas & Gov. Abbot! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Our Government Can't Reach 1 in 3 Migrant Kids - Louder With ... ›
- Doocy Hammers Psaki on Admin Leaving Americans in Afghanistan ... ›
- Psaki Responds on Bored POTUS Checking Watch at Dover ... ›
- Psaki Asked About Dem Getting Security While Wanting to Defund ... ›
- Jen Psaki Defends Kamala Harris Not Visiting the Border Yet ... ›
- Jen Psaki Refuses to Denounce 'Communism' in Cuba - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Name GOPer Who Wants to 'Defund the Police ... ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Answer Question About New Mask Guidelines ... ›
- Peter Doocy Asks Jen Psaki 'What's So Funny' About Kabul - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki Battle Peter Doocy Over Afghanistan - Louder With Crowder ›
- DOOCY Asks Psaki Why Texans Should Risk COVID from Illegals? - Louder With Crowder ›
- DOOCY Hammers Mayorkas on Fake News of Whipgate - Louder With Crowder ›
- DOOCY: 'Has Joe Biden Ever Been Chased into a Restroom?' - Louder With Crowder ›
- DOOCY Asks Jen Psaki About Biden's Unpopularity in Virginia - Louder With Crowder ›
- DOOCY Calls Out Biden Ignoring Mask Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›
- Pete Doocy Asks WH if Legal Immigrants Get Money Too - Louder With Crowder ›
- Peter Doocy Questions Jen Psaki About Kyle Rittenhouse - Louder With Crowder ›
- DOOCY Bombs Psaki About Joe Biden's New Mask Orders - Louder With Crowder ›
- Taliban Kills and Disappears 'Enemies,' - Louder With Crowder ›
- DOOCY Bombs Psaki on Flash Mob Crime Epidemic. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Inspector General: FBI Agents 'Failed to Report' Having Sex with Prostitutes in Addition to Other Crimes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Peter Doocy Challenges Jen Psaki on Putin - Louder With Crowder ›
- Two Acquitted, Two Mistrials in the Whitmer Kidnapping Plot - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Blasts Peter Doocy on 'Pod Save America' - Louder With Crowder ›