Taliban Kills and Disappears 'Enemies,' AKA Former Police and Intelligent Officers Who Served with Americans
If one can believe it, Afghanistan has quickly become an even more unstable sh*thole. In the absence of a strong American-led coalition force, the Taliban quickly took control of the entire country. Although the leaders of the new Islamic fundamentalist terrorist government swore to govern in a moderate fashion, telling the people of Afghanistan that they wouldn’t hunt them down. But the lied—go figure—and are presently engaged in hunting down their enemies.
Who are the enemies of the Taliban? Former police and intelligence officers who served while the United States was still present. These men are being “summarily killed or forcibly ‘disappeared’”, according to Military Times, using government documents to identify and locate them. “Local Taliban commanders have drawn up lists of people to be targeted, saying they committed ‘unforgivable’ acts.”
When they aren’t out gunning down presumably innocent and decent human beings for the crime of attempting to form a functional, civilized country, the Taliban is out reenacting the Sharks vs. the Jets, only slightly more violent.
The Islamic State has attempted to move into Afghanistan, creating a precarious powder keg. On Tuesday, an 8-hour firefight broke out between the two terrorist factions in Jalalabad.
And let’s not forget, there are still Americans who the Biden administration left behind to suffer under the new Taliban regime. So… There’s that, too.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
MANdatory GAY CHRISTMAS! Norwegian Ad Review! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Biden Addresses Nation Heavy on Political Platitudes, Actually Cites ... ›
- Admit it, Democrats: Joe Biden is an Embarrassing Failure - Louder ... ›
- Jocko Gives Speech Joe Biden Should Have Given - Louder With ... ›
- Five Things About Joe Biden's Afghanistan Incompetence - Louder ... ›
- Doocy: There are More Terrorists in Afghan Govt Than Women ... ›
- Controversial Billboard Blasts Joe Biden Over Afghanistan - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki: 'It Was a Private Phone Call' - Louder With Crowder ›
- UN Ambassador: We Sent Taliban a 'Strongly Worded' Letter ... ›
- Taliban Floats on a Duck Boat Armed with a Rocket Launcher ... ›
- Taliban Tweets About Working Out and Eating Ice Cream - Louder ... ›
- Waukesha Killer Darrell Brooks' Bail Hearing Records Missing - Louder With Crowder ›