Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 16, 2021
Five Things You Need to Know About Joe Biden's Incompetence Causing the Chaos in Afghanistan
Afghanistan's in flames while Joe Biden's to blame. Film at 11:00.
Metaphorical flames, of course. The Taliban hasn't needed to actually set anything ablaze. Joe Biden called for a withdrawal of American troops so that he could look like a big shot on the 20th anniversary of 9/11. Anyone who isn't a nincompoop could see that if you give a specific date, the Taliban would just wait it out before taking over Afganistan. The Taliban surprised us all by saying "why wait" and is the proud new owner of Kabul. Also, of Joe Biden.
A lot happened over the weekend. Here are some key points. As you navigate the news this week, please remember, Joe Biden thinks YOU'RE a potential terrorist if you disagree with him about C*VID.
If you're surprised by how quickly it fell apart, so are Joe Biden and his secretary of state.
Secretary of State Blinken in July:
Secretary of State Blinken (July 7th):
“We are not withdrawing, we are staying, the embassy is staying, our programs are staying … If there is a significant deterioration in security … I don't think it's going to be something that happens from a Friday to a Monday." pic.twitter.com/5RGuw4OfZL
— Alex Salvi (@alexsalvinews) August 15, 2021
"We are not withdrawing, we are staying, the embassy is staying, our programs are staying … If there is a significant deterioration in security … I don't think it's going to be something that happens from a Friday to a Monday."
Joe Biden, July 8:
This may become the most infamous — and devastating — press conference ever held by an American President. pic.twitter.com/j4kKwyPDVm
— BDW (@BryanDeanWright) August 15, 2021
Reporter: Is the Taliban takeover inevitable?
Afghanistan, August 15:
Insane. Don't have any other words.
The Kabul Airport.
— Ragıp Soylu (@ragipsoylu) August 16, 2021
Joe Biden is trying to blame Donald Trump.
Biden, while on vacation, released a statement claiming what's happening in Afghanistan is because he "inherited a deal cut by his predecessor." As the Wall Street Journal points out, bullshit.
Note that Mr. Biden is more critical of his predecessor than he is of the Taliban. The President has spent seven months ostentatiously overturning one Trump policy after another on foreign and domestic policy. Yet he now claims Afghanistan policy is the one he could do nothing about.
This is the same Taliban that Biden's Democrat Party is lecturing to "think about how they want to be viewed on the world stage." They obviously did.
The White House, trying to quell stories of Joe Biden's gross incompetence, was grossly incompetent.
Joe Biden took a break from eating ice cream and playing video games to sit at a desk and let someone take a picture of him on a conference call. The person who tweeted the photo, in doing so, outed a CIA operative.
CIA and Doha Station just outed by Biden on twitter https://t.co/PYkGo2Z9qL pic.twitter.com/0YXHTjGttD
— Joe Colangelo (@Itsjoeco) August 15, 2021
I've run social media operations on local village mayoral races and even then, LOOKING AT THE PICTURE YOU ARE TWEETING should be Digital Media 101. The people who are working for the White House have no such sense of common sense. Only our best and brightest!
The mainstream media, surprisingly, for now, is holding Biden accountable.
This is the same CNN that has questioned the patriotism of veterans who lost their legs. But, at least on Sunday, they admitted this looks bad for our pudding-headed president. They claim this could "be an albatross around his neck for the rest of time." And Jake Tapper dismantled the Secretary of State.
Jake Tapper to Blinken: "President Biden is intent on avoiding a Saigon moment... but with this troop surge to air lift Americans out of Afghanistan, aren't we already in the midst of a Saigon moment?" pic.twitter.com/SRmb6j4N4e
— Justin Baragona (@justinbaragona) August 15, 2021
It won't last. Republicans, who are currently "seizing," will eventually "overreach." Joe Biden, when he gets back from vacation, will give a speech that gives the media their new talking points. But, at least for a Sunday, it was refreshing to see honesty.
Two pictures say it all.
The most lasting image from the end of the Vietnam War was of the U.S. embassy needing to be evacuated by helicopter.
PHOTO 1: US diplomat evacuate US from embassy via helicopter as the #Taliban enter #Kabul from all sides. #Afghanistan (2021)
PHOTO 2: US diplomat evacuate US from embassy via helicopter as the PAVN & Viet Cong capture of Saigon, Vietnam (1975) pic.twitter.com/YamWmzjOay
— Stefan Simanowitz (@StefSimanowitz) August 15, 2021
Joe Biden wanted to look like a "Big Shot" for the anniversary of 9/11. Instead, his legacy will be that of another Billy Joel song: "Goodnight Saigon." But hey, at least there are no mean tweets!
Our president remains on holiday until Wednesday.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
From Your Site Articles
- Dear LGBT Community: Get Yourself Some Guns. Now. - Louder ... ›
- Crowder and Whitlock have an honest conversation about racism in ... ›
- Joe Biden's DHS Warns Against 'Opposition to COVID Measures ... ›
- Veteran Unloads on Joe Biden's Speech, MSNBC Praising It - Louder With Crowder ›
- Taliban Tweets About Working Out and Eating Ice Cream - Louder With Crowder ›
- TikTok User: There's No Difference Between GOP and Taliban - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Hopes You'll Forget Afghanistan by August 31 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Afghan Woman Unloads on Joe Biden Going on Vacation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Claims No Indication Can't Get to Kabul Airport. Here's News Coverage That Shows He's an Idiot - Louder With Crowder ›
- US Embassy Issues Warning AGAINST Going to Kabul Airport - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sec Blinken Asked: 'Does POTUS Not Know What's Going On?' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ambassador Blames Americans for Not Leaving Afghanistan - Louder With Crowder ›
- Trump Addresses the Nation on the Terror Attack in Kabul - Louder With Crowder ›
- Marine Loses Job Over Afghanistan Criticism - Louder With Crowder ›
- 14-Year-Old Plays Taps for Fallen Service Members - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Says He's Not Taking Questions, Snaps at Reporter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Host of Kabul's 'Peace Studio' Held at Gunpoint - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Unloads on Biden Admin After Child Bride Report - Louder With Crowder ›
- Americans STRANDED in Afghanistan?! Latest Biden FAILURE - Louder With Crowder ›
- John Ondrasik Anti-Biden Anthem 'Blood on My Hands.' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Controversial Billboard Blasts Joe Biden Over Afghanistan - Louder With Crowder ›
- Marine Who Criticized Leaders Over Afghanistan Is in Prison - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Ordered Evacuation Planes Filled Without Vetting - Louder With Crowder ›
- 2007 Joe Biden Predicts 2021 Joe Biden's Afghanistan Failure - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Crushes Alejandro Mayorkas Over Border Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH Hides Joe Biden from Joint Press Conference - Louder With Crowder ›
- Taliban Kills and Disappears 'Enemies,' - Louder With Crowder ›
- CIA Committed Sex Crimes Involving Kids, WEREN'T Prosecuted - Louder With Crowder ›