September 07, 2021
SHOW NOTES: Americans STRANDED in Afghanistan?! Latest Biden FAILURE
WE'RE BACK! Bringing you the Biden admin's latest failure — and it's a doozy, with Americans STRANDED in Afghanistan. PLUS Steven debunks the latest media fearmongering ploy, this one about ... horse medicine?
I'M BACK! Americans STRANDED in Afghanistan?! Latest Biden FAILURE | Louder with Crowderwww.youtube.com
IVERMECTIN AND COVID NUMBERS
- Ivermectin is an antiparasitic medicine with an over thirty-year history in treating humans.
- The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine was awarded to Satoshi Omura and William Campbell, who discovered it in 1975. SOURCE: Nobel Prize
- Ivermectin has been used to treat millions of people for infections such as river blindness, threadworm, scabies, and rosacea. SOURCES: CDC, PubMed, PubMed
- It has been prescribed to over 250 million people annually. SOURCE: Nature.com
- Various countries are researching it as both a treatment and a preventive against COVID. SOURCE: Ivermectin Map
- The maker of ivermectin, Merck, said it doesn't work for COVID. But the company's patent expired in 1996, and it got $356 million to create its own COVID vaccine. SOURCES: Merck, Merck, WHO
- Per the CDC, it's being given to immigrants from all Middle Eastern, Asian, North African, Latin American, and Caribbean countries. SOURCES: CDC
COVID BY THE NUMBERS
- There are over 300 million people in America and over 40 million COVID cases, assuming none of those are false positives. SOURCE: Worldometer
- In nearly two years it has affected about 12% of the population and there have been about 666,000 deaths. SOURCE: Worldometer
- In 2020, people over 85 years old had the highest death rate of 15K per 100K in the US. SOURCE: CDC
- Studies from the U.K. and Italy found the mean and average, respectively, age of death due to COVID was 80. SOURCES: Gov.UK, MedicalLifeSciences, Italian NHS
- The average life expectancy is 78.8 years. OVERLAY CDC
- Obesity is the number-one COVID risk factor for patients under 65. SOURCES: CDC, CDC, AnnalsofInternalMedicine
- An NIH-funded study found obese patients under 65 were at a significantly higher risk of death or intubation from COVID, but NOT patients over 65.
- In patients under 18, obesity results in 3.07 times higher risk of hospitalization and 1.42 times higher risk of death, according to the CDC.
BIDEN VS. TRUMP AFGHANISTAN PLAN
- Biden immediately undid plenty of Trump's policies like the Mexico City policy, the Keystone XL pipeline, the 1776 Commission, etc. SOURCES: Time, APCNNNYTimes
- Trump's withdrawal deal set a timeline of 9.5 months for the withdrawal to be completed, as opposed to Joe Biden, who suddenly withdrew over a single week. SOURCE: State.gov
- The Taliban released 1,000 prisoners as well, as a provision in the historic peace deal. SOURCE: State.gov
- Remember Obama releasing three high-ranking officials for American traitor Bowe Bergdahl? In that same prisoner swap, Obama released now-commander of the Taliban Khairullah Khairkhwa. SOURCES: NBC, TheSun
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
From Your Site Articles
- Jen Psaki Battle Peter Doocy Over Afghanistan - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Nails Afghanistan: 'We're Led by BUFFOONS ... ›
- Joe Biden Smirks at Reporter Who Asks About Afghanistan - Louder ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw's Wants Whistleblowers Against Joe Biden - Louder ... ›
- WaPo: Joe Biden Ignored Military Experts on Afghanistan - Louder ... ›
- Final US Military Airplane Leaves Afghanistan and Americans ... ›
- Doocy Hammers Psaki on Admin Leaving Americans in Afghanistan ... ›
- Five Things About Joe Biden's Afghanistan Incompetence - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Hopes You'll Forget Afghanistan by August 31 - Louder ... ›
- Biden Excuses Afghanistan Disaster, Seems to Forget 8 Years in ... ›
- John Ondrasik Anti-Biden Anthem 'Blood on My Hands.' - Louder With Crowder ›