Host of Kabul's 'Peace Studio' Informs Afghans Everything Will Be Okay While He Is Being Held at Gunpoint
Disclaimer right from the beginning. I don't speak Kabulese or whatever funny language they are speaking in this video. There is a chance this was shot in a sound studio in Astoria, Queens, to troll people. If that's the case, y'all got me. But my gut tells me this is exactly how this tweet describes it. The Brian Stelter of Afghanistan, on something called Peace Studio, assuring his Afghan audience that everything will be okay. All while two angry people stand behind him with really big guns.
Apropos of nothing, the Taliba -- I mean the Islamic Emirate has been taking away guns from private citizens ever since Joe Biden's gross incompetence allowed them to take control of Afghanistan.
With armed Taliban fighters standing behind him, the presenter of Afghan TV's Peace Studio political debate programme says the Islamic Emirate (Taliban's preferred name) wants the public to "cooperate with it and should not be afraid".pic.twitter.com/rclw3P9E7M
— Kian Sharifi (@KianSharifi) August 29, 2021
The above video is serious and happened in 2021. The below video is comical and happen during Airplane 2 in 1982. We used to make fun of the below video thirty years ago. But satire is dead. Killed in the back seat of a car for making the wrong joke. Thrown off the roof for loving the wrong person. Stoned to death in the street for overcooking the babaganoush.
Airplane 2 russian newsyoutu.be
It's assumed in this country that many TV "reporters" take their commands from the government. But they aren't this brazen about it. At worst, if a reporter doesn't comply, Biden fangirls will shame them on Twitter. Or in the case of Brian Stelter, take away his second breakfast cheesecake. You see, Stelter eats one cheesecake for breakfast in the morning, and then a second one for breakfast dessert. Allegedly. But that's not important right now.
We've reached the "gallows humor" portion of the Islamic Emirate seizing control of Afghanistan thanks to Joe Biden's incompetence. I mean, c'mon. A news presenter telling people to remain calm while two armed soldiers stand behind him menacingly. If I wrote this as a sketch making fun of this, no one would buy it.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
What Happened After My Surgery...youtu.be
- WaPo: Joe Biden Ignored Military Experts on Afghanistan - Louder ... ›
- Five Things About Joe Biden's Afghanistan Incompetence - Louder ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Nails Afghanistan: 'We're Led by BUFFOONS ... ›
- Joe Biden Hopes You'll Forget Afghanistan by August 31 - Louder ... ›
- Doocy Hammers Psaki on Admin Leaving Americans in Afghanistan ... ›
- Ambassador Blames Americans for Not Leaving Afghanistan ... ›
- Biden Excuses Afghanistan Disaster, Seems to Forget 8 Years in ... ›
- Jesse Kelly Destroys Biden for Afghanistan Disaster - Louder With ... ›
- Jen Psaki Battle Peter Doocy Over Afghanistan - Louder With Crowder ›