Prior to Attack, Biden Ambassador Blames Americans for Not Leaving Afghanistan: 'That's Their Business'
We are about to answer the rhetorical question of what 9/11 would have been like if people had Twitter back then. Today, there was a terror attack outside the Kabul airport. At least 40 dead, including 4 Marines. Details are still coming in. I'm assuming Joe Biden will attempt to string together sentences at some point today. For now, please enjoy this video from yesterday's CBS Evening News. Where acting Ambassador to Afghanistan Ross Wilson blamed Americans for still being in Afghanistan.
Top U.S. diplomat says the State Department put out repeated warnings every three weeks to Americans in Afghanistan telling them to leave since April: “People chose not to leave. That's their business," Ross Wilson said. pic.twitter.com/hr5HlLxA0F
— CBS Evening News (@CBSEveningNews) August 26, 2021
We put out repeated warnings every three weeks to Americans, going back to, I think, March or April, each one in stronger terms: Leave now. Leave immediately. Never in my 40 years of working, since I began working at the State Department, have I seen such strong language used. People chose not to leave. That's their business. That's their right.
People have been chirping about "blaming the victim." since last week. Actually, people is the wrong word. Leftist fanbois on Twitter have been chirping about it. The people who think if they shill for Joe Biden hard enough they can get a retweet from chief of staff Ronald Klein. They don't count as "people."
Ross Wilson? He's a U.S. official. He is Joe Biden's diplomat to Afghanistan. HIM blaming the victims, claiming the department "tried to warn people as best they can" is different. This is basically coming from the Biden administration. Joe Biden has already been blaming everyone but himself. But for one of his diplomats to be uttering these words, it's disgusting.
This interview took place yesterday evening, prior to today's terror attack. it took place after Joe Biden laughed off a reporter's question about Americans stranded in Afghanistan. THAT took place after Baghdad Psaki argued with reporters over what the word stranded means.
I'm sure you can trace back the rest from there.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
MIXTAPE: Crowder TERRORIZES Dementia Joe Biden on Afghanistan & Taliban Gaffes! youtu.be
- Admit it, Democrats: Joe Biden is an Embarrassing Failure - Louder ... ›
- Trump Unloads on Biden's Afghanistan Incompetence - Louder With ... ›
- Biden Tells ABC News He Made No Mistakes, Snaps at Reporter ... ›
- Afghan Woman Unloads on Joe Biden Going on Vacation - Louder ... ›
- WaPo: Joe Biden Ignored Military Experts on Afghanistan - Louder ... ›
- Biden Excuses Afghanistan Disaster, Seems to Forget 8 Years in ... ›
- Five Things About Joe Biden's Afghanistan Incompetence - Louder ... ›
- Crowder: GAFFE Compilation of Joe Biden on Afghanistan & Taliban ›
- Joe Biden Hopes You'll Forget Afghanistan by August 31 - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Smirks at Reporter Who Asks About Afghanistan - Louder ... ›
- Marine Loses Job Over Afghanistan Criticism - Louder With Crowder ›
- 14-Year-Old Plays Taps for Fallen Service Members - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Says He's Not Taking Questions, Snaps at Reporter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Host of Kabul's 'Peace Studio' Held at Gunpoint - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Unloads on Biden Admin After Child Bride Report - Louder With Crowder ›