Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 29, 2021
14-Year-Old Plays Taps for Our 13 Fallen Service Members. Grab Tissues.
Devin Lineham, a 14-year-old Air Force cadet, was hit hard with the news of thirteen service members being killed in a terror attack. He didn't know what to do so, with the guidance of his mother, decided to pay tribute by playing Taps in their memory. His father Sean, a Marine experiencing his own "flood of emotions," captured the video and shared it on Facebook. (h/t BizPacReview)
Devin playing Taps with the flag at half-mast in honor of the Marines and Corpsman killed in Afghanistan today. Truly hits deep.
The Pentagon released the names of the thirteen service members who lost their lives.
- Marine Corps Staff Sgt. Darin T. Hoover, 31, of Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Marine Corps Sgt. Johanny Rosariopichardo, 25, of Lawrence, Massachusetts.
- Marine Corps Sgt. Nicole L. Gee, 23, of Sacramento, California.
- Marine Corps Cpl. Hunter Lopez, 22, of Indio, California.
- Marine Corps Cpl. Daegan W. Page, 23, of Omaha, Nebraska.
- Marine Corps Cpl. Humberto A. Sanchez, 22, of Logansport, Indiana.
- Marine Corps Lance Cpl. David L. Espinoza, 20, of Rio Bravo, Texas.
- Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Jared M. Schmitz, 20, of St. Charles, Missouri.
- Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Rylee J. McCollum, 20, of Jackson, Wyoming.
- Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Dylan R. Merola, 20, of Rancho Cucamonga, California.
- Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Kareem M. Nikoui, 20, of Norco, California.
- Navy Hospitalman Maxton W. Soviak, 22, of Berlin Heights, Ohio.
- Army Staff Sgt. Ryan C. Knauss, 23, of Corryton, Tennessee.
Emotions are running high after what should have been an avoidable attack. A lot of those emotions are, correctly, being directed at the Biden Administration. A week-and-a-half of White House incompetence led to the terror attack that took the lives of our thirteen service members. There is plenty of time to get into that. And believe me, we will.
But for today, for this Sunday morning, there are thirteen families in need of our prayers. The memory of thirteen of our brothers and sisters needs to be prayed for. If you want to pour out thirteen shots like many are starting to do a social media, that would be okay too.
John 15:13: "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
From Your Site Articles
- WaPo: Joe Biden Ignored Military Experts on Afghanistan - Louder ... ›
- Five Things About Joe Biden's Afghanistan Incompetence - Louder ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Nails Afghanistan: 'We're Led by BUFFOONS ... ›
- Joe Biden Hopes You'll Forget Afghanistan by August 31 - Louder ... ›
- Doocy Hammers Psaki on Admin Leaving Americans in Afghanistan ... ›
- Crowder: GAFFE Compilation of Joe Biden on Afghanistan & Taliban ›
- Biden Excuses Afghanistan Disaster, Seems to Forget 8 Years in ... ›
- Jen Psaki Battle Peter Doocy Over Afghanistan - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ambassador Blames Americans for Not Leaving Afghanistan ... ›
- Jen Psaki: 'It Was a Private Phone Call' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Marine Who Criticized Leaders Over Afghanistan Is in Prison - Louder With Crowder ›