Cranky-pants: Biden Says He's Not Supposed to Take Questions, Snaps at Reporter for Asking About Afghanistan
Joe Biden woke up on the wrong side of the bed on Sunday. Whether or not he was woken up by that too-familiar mushy feeling in his pajama pants, I can neither confirm nor deny. But Biden was in a bad mood, which is clear by his visit to FEMA. He was discussing preparation for Hurricane Ida when he uttered a sentence that has become his new catchphrase. "They tell me I'm not allowed to take questions ... "
BIDEN: They told me I'm not allowed to take questions ...
AIDE: (takes swig from flask off camera)
BIDEN: ... but why not? You over there with the face.
REPORTER: About Afghanistan ...
BIDEN: Oh, f*ck that. I'm out.
Joe Biden's entire communications team needs to be blacklisted from communications. That's not to excuse the most popular president ever's incompetence. To paraphrase Biden's former wingman, never underestimate Joe's ability to f*ck things up. But he has people whose job it is to make sure he doesn't go out there and look like Joe Biden. And those people all suck at their jobs. In my past life, I used to do political and campaign work. If our communications team ever sent a client out there as unprepared as Biden, I would start punching people in the face. From a professional standpoint, it is that embarrassing.
Let's set aside that, even if President Puddingbrain didn't take questions, someone was going to ask about Afghanistan. Like, for example, Central Command not understanding why a drone strike to take out ISIS-K took out children instead. You prepare your guy for that BEFORE sending him out there. "Mr. President, they are going to ask you about Afghanistan. Let's have a response ready, even if it's to circle back to the hurricane preparation."
These conversations don't take place in the Biden White House.
"Mr. President, please stop announcing to the press we told you not to take questions."
"Mr. President, pulling out a list of the reporters we pre-screened for you and announcing it to America doesn't exactly project strength."
"Mr. President, yelling at reporters worked for Trump. You just look senile."
"Mr. President, turning your back as reporters scream questions at you isn't a good look. This is the sixth time we've had to talk to you about this."
Joe Biden's handlers are failing Joe Biden. Though, not as bad as Joe Biden is failing America.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
MIXTAPE: Crowder TERRORIZES Dementia Joe Biden on Afghanistan & Taliban Gaffes! youtu.be
- Admit it, Democrats: Joe Biden is an Embarrassing Failure - Louder ... ›
- Biden Tells ABC News He Made No Mistakes, Snaps at Reporter ... ›
- Joe Biden Smirks at Reporter Who Asks About Afghanistan - Louder ... ›
- Ambassador Blames Americans for Not Leaving Afghanistan ... ›
- Biden Excuses Afghanistan Disaster, Seems to Forget 8 Years in ... ›
- WaPo: Joe Biden Ignored Military Experts on Afghanistan - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Hopes You'll Forget Afghanistan by August 31 - Louder ... ›
- Afghan Woman Unloads on Joe Biden Going on Vacation - Louder ... ›
- Five Things About Joe Biden's Afghanistan Incompetence - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Unloads on Biden Admin After Child Bride Report - Louder With Crowder ›
- Utility Workers Turn Their Backs as Joe Biden Drives By - Louder With Crowder ›