Taliban Orders All Citizens to Surrender Privately Owned Weapons Within a Week. Hear That, America?
If you follow the gun debate at all, you've heard pro-gun people say when socialists and/or authoritarians take over a country, the first thing they do is restrict a citizen's right to firearms. Those people, the pro-gun people, are the people we call "on the right side of history:" Because if you look at the Taliban taking over Afghanistan, the first thing they did was start confiscating the people's guns. Saying that the people didn't "need" them anymore. Sound familiar?
Now, Afghans have a week to hand over their firearms. I'm assuming, "or else." This is from the Taliban spokesman. Yes, the Taliban has a spokesman:
"Announcement of the security organs of the Islamic Emirate: In Kabul, all those who have the means, weapons, ammunition and other government goods are informed to hand over the mentioned objects to the relevant organs of the Islamic Emirate within a week. So that there is no need for the offenders to be prosecuted or dealt with legally if they are discovered."
These next items are things that have happened in the news. Whether or not you think any combination of them may be related is on you.
- Joe Biden promised he was coming for guns BEFORE he was swept into power. He and the anti-gun zealot he nominated to be the guy whose job it would be to confiscate guns tell Americans on the regular what firearms they don't "need."
- Joe Biden, this month, tried to use a "public health" crisis to circumvent property laws. He was foiled only by the Supreme Court.
- The CDC Director, this weekend on CNN, is calling "gun violence" (fka "common-sense gun reform") a public health crisis.
Of course, the leaders in this country would NEVER DREAM of going door to door and grab guns like the Taliban is doing. Or announce to the American people they have a week to turn in their firearms or face consequences. After all, we have a constitution. These people have sworn an oath to defend that constitution.
But I can't help but notice that certain people come after a citizen's gun rights as soon as those people take power. Those people all have similar rhetoric over who "needs" what guns. The difference is in how brazen they are in achieving their end goal, and how easily the citizens are ready to comply.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
The Most RADICAL Gun Grab in History?! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Florida's 'Red Flag' Gun Control Law Resulting in Unjust ... ›
- Rebuttal: Vox's 'Gun Control' Propaganda Video Debunked ... ›
- WOW: New Report Reveals Just How Badly Australia's Gun Ban ... ›
- Top 5 Gun Control Myths Debunked! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Commonsense Gun Control Is Nonsense: Change My Mind - Louder ... ›
- "Common Sense" Gun Control Lies Exposed - Louder With Crowder ›
- DEBUNKED: Gun Buyback Programs! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Children's Book Uses 3 Little Pigs to Explain Gun Control - Louder ... ›
- Taliban Floats on a Duck Boat Armed with a Rocket Launcher - Louder With Crowder ›