Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 14, 2021
Grammy-Nominated Artist Records Anti-Biden Anthem 'Blood on My Hands.'
John Ondrasik, aka Five for Fighting, is an artist I'll always associate with 9/11. After a few days of 24/7 news coverage, networks got back to "normal" programming. 54F's song "Superman (It's Not Easy)" was one of the few songs MTV was playing at the time and one I connected with. I also relate it to Dawson's Creek, but that's not important right now. Same with "Chances" and Shawn Michaels' retirement, but that's also not important. Twenty years later Ondrasik has another song tied to 9/11: the anti-Biden anthem "Blood on My Hands."
You youngbloods may not know this, but twenty years ago under a Republican president, artists wrote anti-war songs all the time. They couldn't rush into the studio and put something up on MySpace (google it) fast enough. Unlike those artists, Ondrasik took the time to write a good song. One about the many, many, many ways Joe Biden and the people who run him made a mess of Afghanistan.
Blood on My Handsyoutu.be
Ondrasik said in a statement: "America was built on the foundational freedom to criticize one's leaders and hold them accountable. It is what separates us from our communist and dictatorship adversaries. How else can we as a nation learn from our mistakes and make better decisions moving forward without honest reflection on our actions? To date, I have not seen that accountability."
There were some reports of Facebook shenanigans. Ondrasik had said that Facebook reject his ad for the song. But as I was writing this, his tweet has been deleted. Maybe Facebook jumped right to the part where they claimed it was one of those accidents that all go in the same direction.
Cheers to John Ondrasik for having the stones to speak out. There's a reason why Andrew Breitbart said that politics is downstream from culture. It's what moves the needle. Sadly, we can't count on many artists to speak out about discrimination over medical choices. Let alone our senile commander in chief.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
From Your Site Articles
- Biden Tells ABC News He Made No Mistakes, Snaps at Reporter ... ›
- Afghan Woman Unloads on Joe Biden Going on Vacation - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Unloads on Biden Admin After Child Bride Report - Louder ... ›
- Crowder: GAFFE Compilation of Joe Biden on Afghanistan & Taliban ›
- Admit it, Democrats: Joe Biden is an Embarrassing Failure - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Smirks at Reporter Who Asks About Afghanistan - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Hopes You'll Forget Afghanistan by August 31 - Louder ... ›
- Biden Excuses Afghanistan Disaster, Seems to Forget 8 Years in ... ›
- Americans STRANDED in Afghanistan?! Latest Biden FAILURE ... ›
- Five Things About Joe Biden's Afghanistan Incompetence - Louder ... ›
- The New Superman Is ... BISEXUAL? Special Guest Dean Cain - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Shares LOVE of New Globalist Superman - Louder With Crowder ›
- DC Artist Quits Over Un-American Superman - Louder With Crowder ›
- John Rich Will Expose Artists Firing Musicians Over Vax - Louder With Crowder ›