Fat Guy Wearing Communist Hat Wants You to Know There's No Difference Between GOP and Taliban
Anyone claiming the GOP is just like the Taliban can lick my sack. It's something only the lowest of low-information leftist numbskulls thinks and is usually barely worth rolling your eyes at them. But now that the full power of the Taliban is being broadcast into our homes thanks to Joe Biden's incompetence and the incompetence of his administration, it's not even worth patting progressive twerps on the head and telling them to go away while the grown-ups talk. Then I saw this video that Tons of Fun made. And I shouldn't be the only one who knows it exists.
Man wearing hammer and sickle hat compares GOP to Taliban 🤡🤡 pic.twitter.com/6zt5TkRrIE
— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) August 18, 2021
I know the Taliban. The religious, fundamentalist, terrorist organization that the United States actually funded? Well, it turns out they have the same policy platform as the second biggest political party in America, the Republican Party. So it would seem, a rational person would think that religious fundamentalism seems to result in terrorism and radicalization and hatred and bigotry. So from this day forward, I'm going to call the Republican Party the White Taliban. And I won't be debating this topic.
Yeah, about that. There is a problem ...
Yes, I am aware that I'm sweaty. It's hot and I'm f*cking pissed.
I could point out some key differences. Thinking that a bakery owner has the right to not bake a wedding cake is not the same thing as the Taliban throwing gay people off of roofs and beating them to death. Republicans in America believe women have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. But maybe, just maybe, we should have a conversation about abortion and at what point life begins. The Taliban erases women from murals, kidnaps teenagers to force them into marriage, and stones them in the streets for not cooking for them.
What liberals in American think is "fundamentalism" is usually anyone who has a different opinion than theirs. But they've been led to believe that anyone who thinks differently from them is full of hate and their enemy. Sounds very similar to the current legislative body in Afghanistan right now. Liberals in America are also quick with the public stonings any time some commits the heresy of having the wrong opinion.
I could point all of these things out. But Lunchbox says he won't be debating the topic. Instead, using the logic used in this video, let me just say that both Joe Biden and the Taliban love ice cream. That makes Joe Biden the American Taliban.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Carrie Underwood Liked an Anti-Mask Mandate Tweet - Louder With ... ›
- WaPo: Joe Biden Ignored Military Experts on Afghanistan - Louder ... ›
- Biden Tells ABC News He Made No Mistakes, Snaps at Reporter ... ›
- Trump Unloads on Biden's Afghanistan Incompetence - Louder With ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi: 'This is What Happens When You Withdraw ... ›
- Admit it, Democrats: Joe Biden is an Embarrassing Failure - Louder ... ›
- Biden Excuses Afghanistan Disaster, Seems to Forget 8 Years in ... ›
- Five Things About Joe Biden's Afghanistan Incompetence - Louder ... ›
- Taliban Tweets About Working Out and Eating Ice Cream - Louder ... ›
- Taliban Seizing Weapons From Civilians - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rolling Stone Oklahoma Hospital Story Contradicted. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Taliban Floats on a Duck Boat Armed with a Rocket Launcher - Louder With Crowder ›
- Two Arrested and in Afghanistan After Killing Wedding Guests - Louder With Crowder ›