'I Hope He Gets to Own Their Deaths Too': Veteran Unloads on Joe Biden's Speech, MSNBC Praising It
Joe Biden spoke to America and tried to pass the buck for his incompetence in Afghanistan. A surprising number of cable news talking heads are actually holding Biden accountable for now. But, of course, MSNBC has to be MSNBC. Brian Williams brought on Matt Zeller to join him in praising our puddingheaded president. Zeller is a veteran and the founder of No One Left Behind, an organization that "ensures that the United States keeps its promise to care for those who jeopardize their safety for our country." Also, he ran for Congress in New York as a DEMOCRAT.
Williams, a veteran in his own right, set up Zeller by saying Joe Biden "owned" his decisions. You and I know Biden did nothing of the sort. And I don't think Williams was expecting Zeller to disagree as well.
Former CIA Analyst Matt Zeller: “I Was Appalled" By Biden's Speech, It Was A “Lie" youtu.be
I hope he gets to own their deaths, too.
Let that quote percolate for a bit before you continue.
I feel like I watched a different speech than the rest of you guys. I was appalled. There was such a profound bold-faced lie in that speech: the idea that we planned for every contingency. I have been personally trying to tell this administration since it took office, I've been trying to tell our government for years that this was coming. We sent them plan after plan on how to evacuate these people. Nobody listened to us.
This was such a brutal segment that Brian Williams is trending for it. Well, kinda.
Sure @Twitter. That's ONE way to summarize the Brian Williams-Zeller clip... pic.twitter.com/CN8KqINc40
— Reality Czar Rikki (@rikkiratliff) August 17, 2021
If conversations I've had with friends and family members are any indication, Zeller speaks for a lot of veterans. Even many of Biden's allies (including in the media) are anxiously awaiting Republicans to "overreach" so they can stop having to say out loud how much Joe Biden is a f*ck-up.
But kudos to Brian Williams and MSNBC. It takes courage to strip yourself of all dignity and self-respect. I could never do it. But they wake up every morning and tell themselves, "I got this!"
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
My thoughts on politicians and Wall Street #shorts youtu.be
- Joe Biden Talks About Children and Aliens for Some Reason ... ›
- Biden Checking if He Has Power to Mandate School Masks - Louder ... ›
- Biden: Gun Owners Will Need F-15s, Nukes to Take On Gov ... ›
- Taliban Seizing Weapons From Civilians - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Cuts Himself Off Criticizing Sexual Assault Accusers - Louder ... ›
- Admit it, Democrats: Joe Biden is an Embarrassing Failure - Louder ... ›
- WaPo: Joe Biden Ignored Military Experts on Afghanistan - Louder ... ›
- Five Things About Joe Biden's Afghanistan Incompetence - Louder ... ›
- Biden Excuses Afghanistan Disaster, Seems to Forget 8 Years in ... ›
- Taliban Tweets About Working Out and Eating Ice Cream - Louder With Crowder ›
- SuperPAC Releases First Attack Ad Against Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Hopes You'll Forget Afghanistan by August 31 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Afghan Woman Unloads on Joe Biden Going on Vacation - Louder With Crowder ›
- US Embassy Issues Warning AGAINST Going to Kabul Airport - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Wanders Off While His Wife's Speaking - Louder With Crowder ›
- Idaho Voters Protest to Tell Joe Biden How Much He Sucks - Louder With Crowder ›