Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 14, 2021
Jake Tapper Questions Legless Congressman's Patriotism; the Congressman Quickly Responds
Brian Mast is a congressman from Florida and a veteran who lost both legs in Afghanistan. Jake Tapper reads the news for CNN. The people who rioted at the Capitol, unless they were from FL-18, most likely have no idea who Brian Mast is. So one would assume they were not inspired to be there by Mast's plan to oppose the Electoral College certification. Now that we have the backstory, let's see what was on CNN yesterday.
"Congressman Brian Mast... who lost his legs by the way fighting for democracy abroad, although I don't know -- about his commitment to it here in the United States" pic.twitter.com/GidrZHUzOe
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) January 13, 2021
One might argue that was unnecessarily dickish. Unbecoming of someone who is supposed to be acting as an unbiased journalist. On an unbiased news network. Unlike, say, Fox News. People might have a different opinion if a Fox News host criticized Rep. Tammy Duckworth, a Democrat who also lost both her legs in combat. I say "might," but that actually happened.
Rep. Mast took the high road.
I lost two legs for @jaketapper's right to say whatever the hell he wants, but that free speech also protects the Republicans he is so eager to condemn for asking Constitutional questions about the election. https://t.co/ViNrwz9cbU
— Rep. Brian Mast (@RepBrianMast) January 13, 2021
Jake Tapper took the low road.
We're supposed to unify as a country. How do we do that when news networks accuse elected officials of sedition over votes they don't like? It's not sedition when you are doing your constitutional duty. You could disagree with the vote. You may think it is misguided. You can even call it douchebaggery. There are all sorts of ways to describe your disapproval of a congressman's vote. Ways that DON'T imply they're a traitor. Tapper wasn't even implying. His exact words were that Mast "voted to commit sedition." Also, Joe Biden was certified president-elect regardless. If this was sedition, the people "committing" it weren't very good at doing so.
There are hard questions we all as Americans need to ask ourselves about what led to January 6. A week later, it still feels like we're not serious about asking them.
Behind the Scenes: Saving Private MugClub | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
From Your Site Articles
- Is Nancy Pelosi Speaking to Her Imaginary Friend at the SOTU ... ›
- Captain America a Libertarian Now?! Leftists Go Full Rage ... ›
- No, Celebrating American Accomplishments Isn't Racism - Louder ... ›
- Democrats Changed Impeachment Charge After Battleground State ... ›
- Dear Democrats: Yes, You Really Do Hate America... - Louder With ... ›
- Jemele Hill: Trump Caring About National Anthem is 'Racial ... ›
- Leftists Chastise Trump Over Anthem Gaffe. Ignoring Obama's 8 ... ›
- Cops Respond to New Jersey Gym Reopens and Cops are Great ... ›
- Jim Mattis Rallies the Troops in Jordan with Pure Patriotism - Louder ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi Says Trump's Impeachment is About 'Patriotism ... ›
- Does Jake Tapper Want Trump Supporters Put on a List?! - Louder ... ›