Biden Administration Loses 33% of Migrant Kids Who Illegally Cross Border: Report
Joe Biden has been busy screwing up things in Afghanistan. You may have lulled yourself into believing he, or the government he controls, is no longer screwing up along the border. That is, unfortunately, not the case. Our government is still making a mess of things. Or, things are operating the exact way the Biden government wants it to. It depends on how cynical you feel like being. Like, "our government losing children" cynical.
According to Axios, the US Government is unable to get a hold of 1 in 3 minors who they have placed somewhere in America. Point of reference, this is the same Axios who broke the story ICE released 50,000 illegals into the wild and were shocked not many came back. Now we're missing children. But hey, at least they're not in cages we don't call "cages!"
Here's how it's supposed to work. The kid crosses the border illegally. They get put into a shelter along the border. Some of them will either be reunited with their families or get placed in foster homes. This is where the problem is. According to Axios, care providers are required to check in with either the child or the sponsor. One in three of those calls are going unanswered.
The percentage of unsuccessful calls was 26% in January and went up to 37% in May. So it's not that the government suddenly lost the kids. They were losing at least 26% of them. It's just that the government is losing more of them now. Also during this time, 65,000 unaccompanied minors crossed the border, and July set an all-time record. However, Axios only provided data up until May. Unanswered calls jumped 9% during the first five months. It's anybody's guess if that percentage increased through July.
Mark Greenberg, who ran Obama's unaccompanied minors program, told Axios that, and I quote "This is very dismaying." Yes, I would think it would be.
The Axios article does not get into what is being done about this now. If asked about it at tomorrow's press briefing, I'm sure Jen Psaki will claim this is an emotional issue for Joe Biden because he too lost a child. Beau Biden. Perhaps you've heard of him.
So for those of you who were worried we had ALL of our best and brightest running foreign policy, rest assured. We still have a few from the smart set processing illegal children as well.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Biden CALLED OUT For Kids in Cages! The Left is in Denial | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Peter Doocy Asks Jen Psaki 'What's So Funny' About Kabul - Louder ... ›
- Kick them Out! Illegal Immigrants Cost America $135 Billion - Louder ... ›
- Border Patrol Facility is Packed with Illegal Immigrants - Louder With ... ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Name GOPer Who Wants to 'Defund the Police ... ›
- Jen Psaki Battle Peter Doocy Over Afghanistan - Louder With Crowder ›
- Leftists Accidentally Rage Over Obama-Era Photo of Caged Illegal ... ›
- Video: Democrat Admits Obama Administration Covered Up Child ... ›
- Migrant Kids Get Copies of Kamala Harris' Book - Louder With ... ›
- Doocy: There are More Terrorists in Afghan Govt Than Women - Louder With Crowder ›
- College Football Fans Chanting Disdain at Biden Grow Louder - Louder With Crowder ›
- Liberal Activist Who Started Lie About Border Patrol Flips - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Sniffs Another Kid, BragsAbout His Corvette - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden's Secretly Flying Migrant Children to NY - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Admin Allegedly Plans to Pay Illegals $450,000 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ice T Wins the Internet With Dad Joke About Gas Prices - Louder With Crowder ›
- Doocy Asks if POTUS Will Apologize to Border Patrol Agent - Louder With Crowder ›