Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 23, 2021
Jen Psaki Bombs: Claims Low-Rated CNN Town Hall Proof That Joe Biden's Super Smart and Good with Numbers
Joe Biden was on CNN Thursday night. The plan was to sell his alleged "Build" "Back" "Better" plan and instill confidence in the American people that he knows how to do his job. He failed miserably at doing so. The good news for Biden is that, because he was on CNN, not many people watched. The ratings weren't "Brian Stelter losing to Golden Girls reruns bad." But they still stunk worse than the last time Joe tricked Merrick Garland to pull his finger. Still, the White House needs to spin that our puddinghead president is more president than puddinghead. The job once again fell on the shoulders of White House Spokesoulessginger Jen Psaki.
Psaki wants the White House to know Joe Biden is efficient with MS Excel.
.@PressSec: "What the American people saw last night is that the President has rolled up his sleeves and he is deep in the details of spreadsheets and numbers..." pic.twitter.com/uq8ex0bDoN
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) October 22, 2021
"What the American people who weren't watching Tucker Carlson, whatever is on MSNBC, baseball, football, or a rerun of House Hunters saw last night is a super-smart president. Every day he is in the Oval Office eating numbers and crapping spreadsheets. This president works harder than any other current president of the United States. The American people have the utmost confidence in him."
I get that Chucky's job is to spin for the White House and that she probably keeps an emergency bottle of tequila in her desk for when Biden makes doing so incredibly difficult. But THIS GUY doesn't instill confidence in anybody.
"I'm not sure what to do with my hands" — Ricky Bobby pic.twitter.com/vnqpI28i3M
— Kyle Martinsen (@KyleMartinsen_) October 22, 2021
The American people don't find the Biden administration competent in running the country. More and more are discovering what a colossal mistake they made in 2020. There is a reason why the people who control Biden tried to keep him on the closed set across the street from the White House. Leave Biden to his own devices, you get the debacle some people saw Thursday night. It was so bad that the president of the United States is getting fact-checked by HIS OWN WHITE HOUSE. Spin that one away.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
From Your Site Articles
- Joe Rogan DESTROYS Brian Stelter Over Low Ratings - Louder ... ›
- Kayleigh McEnany Rips Jen Psaki: 'When going gets tough ... ›
- Brian Stelter Caught Recording a TV Hit in His Underpants ... ›
- Jen Psaki Doubles Down on Joe Biden's War on Small Business ... ›
- Brian Stelter Confronted About #ExposeCNN Videos - Louder With ... ›
- DOOCY Asks Psaki Why Texans Should Risk COVID from Illegals ... ›
- CNN: Joe Biden DID NOT Say 'My Butt's Been Wiped' - Louder With ... ›
- Peter Doocy Asks Jen Psaki 'What's So Funny' About Kabul - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki Battle Peter Doocy Over Afghanistan - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Violates CDC by Coughing into Hand Before Touching - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki on Joe Biden's 2019 Comments About Gay Bathhouses - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan DESTROYS Brian Stelter Over Low Ratings - Louder With Crowder ›
- White House Releases Video Answering Kids 'Questions' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Admits Biden's Not the 'Most Effective Messenger' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden gives Oval Office address on debt ceiling deal - Louder With Crowder ›